December 9-10 roll call....

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hello everybody,

It's almost another weekend.  The third weekend of the ski season. Is anybody gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend?  Looks like continued snowmaking weather but not crazy cold and some sunshine. I expect some new terrain to open up this weekend as well.  Should be a good weekend to touch the sky!!!

20 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Got a mufuggin clean tub

Nice nothing like a hot bath after skiing. Maybe get some bath bombs from bed bath and beyond.  

On topic I'm stoked for some skiing this weekend and stoked that Blue will likely be open during the week soon so I can night ski again and ditch work on pow days. 

9 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Anybody know if they are taking passes that are good for weekdays only? Website has zero info. 

The Facebook page said they're not sure yet and welcome back momskeeztoo..I believe they honored midweek passes the first Sunday they were open and last weekend. 

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

How can they not be sure? They ARE the business

That's what their Facebook page said...I honestly don't think they should ever honor midweek passes on the weekends. If someone buys a midweek pass I'd assume they either work weekends or don't wanna be there on weekends when it's crowded. Maybe honor midweek passes the last weekend of the season. 

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

How can they not be sure? They ARE the business

It's Palmerton they haven't thought that far ahead.  Their social media sucks. No posts since 1:08pm yesterday.  They should have had a picture this morning of the guns blasting for stoke..and a video with the marketing ladies announcing weekends plans and maybe showing off one of the slopeside grills featured sandwiches.  As a marketing guy it's painful that they don't take better advantage of Facebook.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It's Palmerton they haven't thought that far ahead.  Their social media sucks. No posts since 1:08pm yesterday.  They should have had a picture this morning of the guns blasting for stoke..and a video with the marketing ladies announcing weekends plans and maybe showing off one of the slopeside grills featured sandwiches.  As a marketing guy it's painful that they don't take better advantage of Facebook.  

Huh?  They posted a video today, what more do you want?

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Huh?  They posted a video today, what more do you want?

My bad Facebook is goofy as the first post on their page is from yesterday but below that are newer posts...probably because I commented on yesterday's post. They updated their page a lot today even with mug club stuff.  Wow so sorry Blue. You're my boy!!

IMG_1857.PNG