December 9-10 roll call....

GrilledSteezeSandwich

22 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Rip Van Winkle taking mid day naps all the time can be a sign of bad health.

Just looking out for you man.

Aftet skiing I drink beer then I go home catch up on Facebook and PASR and take a nap.  Plus it's a good way to catch up on the sleep deficit I get during the week.  

Ive been taking post skiing naps my entire life I'm not about to stop now...my grandfather went home for lunch and a nap everyday and he lived to be almost 90

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

48 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Aftet skiing I drink beer then I go home catch up on Facebook and PASR and take a nap.  Plus it's a good way to catch up on the sleep deficit I get during the week.  

Ive been taking post skiing naps my entire life I'm not about to stop now...my grandfather went home for lunch and a nap everyday and he lived to be almost 90

My grandmother worked in a cigar factory rolling cigars for a living, smoking and chewing on them all day long.  Also made/drank bathtub gin during prohibition.

She lived to be 100.

Your pass might work. For peace of mind I'd get a new pass and pass picture.  Most of the PASRs have done that the last two weekends. 

Cool, I’ll probably try to get there extra early and go inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Cool, I’ll probably try to get there extra early and go inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You'll be fine if you get there normal time maybe allow an extra five minutes.  FYI the PASRs have been parking second row..one flight of steps down from the lodge about ten cars west of the steps.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You'll be fine if you get there normal time maybe allow an extra five minutes.  FYI the PASRs have been parking second row..one flight of steps down from the lodge about ten cars west of the steps.  

I think 10 is generous. More like 6 or 7. Not that it matters. 

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I think 10 is generous. More like 6 or 7. Not that it matters. 

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing afterwards. I'm always the first person in that row and if I park by the steps there will be a couple cars next to me before jeff gets there and a couple more before JFDan and Ryan and Toast and others arrive...#ParkingSpotsMatter

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Isn't it snowing there? You sure the event is going to be held?

Only supposed to get 3-5 inches. It'll be held. Hopefully keep the crowds away and we can knock out everything in the park and split soon after they turn on the Christmas lights, and I can retire to an evening of getting drunk and losing money at the blackjack table