December 9-10 roll call....

GrilledSteezeSandwich

22 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Probably hit Blue tomorrow with the extra terrain added. Lazy will be a nice run for my girl.

Same, debating whether I want to get up early or save $14 and go at 12. Don't go to Camelback unless you enjoy going really, really slow (see my brand new report)

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Same, debating whether I want to get up early or save $14 and go at 12. Don't go to Camelback unless you enjoy going really, really slow (see my brand new report)

Early if you want better snow and no liftlines your first several runs..tomorrow there will be four routes down from the top at Blue.  Hats off to the snowmakers!!!  Alarm is set for tomorrow 5:55am wooo good thing I took a 3 hour long nap earlier. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

No way I will get there super early. Have to drop one kid at parents then bring other skiing  have crowds been bad?

Opening weekend not bad..last weekend a little bit worse today was first day with bad liftlines before 10am and first day the race team kids were out but with snow in the cities I expect tomorrow to be busy.  The runs won't be as crowded as today with additional terrain open. 

If you want to avoid midway with your daughter can take vista lift first and scootch over to lazy mile.  I wish the Burma side of the liftline was open as that is typically a shorter line than the Main Street lift. Both lifts are running but only one liftline..which makes it impossible for all the chairs to be filled. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That’s why we ski (ride) at Blue.  Cb is too darn slow. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you want to avoid midway with your daughter can take vista lift first and scootch over to lazy mile.  I wish the Burma side of the liftline was open as that is typically a shorter line than the Main Street lift. Both lifts are running but only one liftline..which makes it impossible for all the chairs to be filled. 

Good idea. My plan for tomorrow is take the vista chair fist, then hit lazy mile a few times, and then both main streets. I'll get out of the way so all you experts can tackle the fresh stuff on Midway at rope drop.

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 1