These idiots at CB

eaf

Skiied 3 runs and I'm in the lodge already. Looks very beautiful here but was definitely much more fun skiing last weekend. The trails are too flat for this slow snow and I dont have much stamina left to keep doing this cross country crap. Plus trails are getting congested and death cookies on lower Honeymoon. This is a little disappointing as I had such high expectations. I might try Shawnee tomorrow, at least you dont have to cross country ski there. Also no free food today.

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Didn't get enough patrons last week to justify spending the money on grooming. 

Especially after the cookie and hot hit chocolate bill came in.

Yup they figured juicebags and SaltyAnt would share a hot cocoa but they had their own and took extra sugar cookies to give to co workers Monday morning. That right there is what I call a hermanshaker. 

IMG_0493.JPG

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Skiied 3 runs and I'm in the lodge already. Looks very beautiful here but was definitely much more fun skiing last weekend. The trails are too flat for this slow snow and I dont have much stamina left to keep doing this cross country crap. Plus trails are getting congested and death cookies on lower Honeymoon. This is a little disappointing as I had such high expectations. I might try Shawnee tomorrow, at least you dont have to cross country ski there. Also no free food today.

Look into waxing, and carve more. The snow isn't slow at all.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, eaf said:

Look into waxing, and carve more. The snow isn't slow at all.

I just got a full tune up 2 weeks ago. Honeymoon is ok but Honeymoon way is uphill and I cant generate enough momentum off Upper Marc Antony to make that uphill segment. I'm already doing full french fries so I'm not sure how carvings going to help. Took another lodge break, trails are getting congested with literal first time skiiers and now theres a line at the lift. Maybe I'll sit here for 3 hours until everyone goes home to Jersey but there isnt even free wifi.

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I just got a full tune up 2 weeks ago. Honeymoon is ok but Honeymoon way is uphill and I cant generate enough momentum off Upper Marc Antony to make that uphill segment. I'm already doing full french fries so I'm not sure how carvings going to help. Took another lodge break, trails are getting congested with literal first time skiiers and now theres a line at the lift. Maybe I'll sit here for 3 hours until everyone goes home to Jersey but there isnt even free wifi.

Use your data lol way to get after it. 

• Sad 1

The guns are on everywhere all day. I think it's gonna be spectacular next weekend.

Many more people came. Some clearly have never skied before.

I'm reluctant to go. It's getting late in one hand, but the weather and snow are absolutely awesome.