These idiots at CB

eaf

On 12/10/2017 at 3:26 PM, saltyant said:

I can't understand why people will pay $100 per person at an amusement park to stand in line for 60-90 minutes per ride, to ride a roller coaster than lasts 30 seconds. Utter insanity. I'd honestly rather go hiking in the woods or snowshoeing.

I would have to agree with you on this. Some of my best days this summer were hiking the the Loyalsock State Forest, where we would have the place to ourselves. 

17 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I would have to agree with you on this. Some of my best days this summer were hiking the the Loyalsock State Forest, where we would have the place to ourselves. 

Different strokes for different folks. I like running, some people don't. Some people enjoy karaoke, some people enjoy roller coasters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

I love roller coasters. Steel Force is my favorite. Once I went on a Thursday night and rode it 26 times in a row. There were no lines.

I've stood in line many, many, many times for 60-90 minutes to ride a roller coaster, and I don't know what the hell I was thinking going on a weekend. But if you go to an amusement park at the right time, it can be a very fun experience.

The older I get, the more I prefer quiet and nature, away from crowds and traffic.