Mid-week Opening

toast21602

4 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Upper Main St is still a giant field of marbles. Maybe they don’t have the setting on the new groomer tweaked out yet.

I've been told the new groomer is a park groomer (why they bought it when they've done away with the park is yet another Blue debacle), not a general trail groomer.

Trapped in my car f this. ETA went from 6:06 to 6:30 now i hear upper main is still garbage aborting going back to base. Freezing to death on turnpike (parking lot) because my phone mounts to my vent for gps to tell how many more minutes of my life will be wasted and keeps overheating when heat turned on

Edited by saltyant

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Trapped in my car f this. ETA went from 6:06 to 6:30 now i hear upper main is still garbage aborting going back to base. Freezing to death on turnpike (parking lot) because my phone mounts to my vent for gps to tell how many more minutes of my life will be wasted and keeps overheating when heat turned on

Way to get after it.  I'm gonna start putting my ski clothes on soon.  Wind is starting to die down a little bit.  Just ate leftover Thai food..Thai hot tom yum soup and fried rice with beef..I'll get back from skiing around 10:15-10:30ish and will have to make a game time decision whether to go to karaoke or not..I wanna go and can sleep in a little tomorrow.  

Just now, RidgeRacer said:
2 minutes ago, saltyant said:
Not if youre driving from suburan Phil. 40 min delay

Can't say that I am. I spent too many years doing 476 north thing

You suck. My night of skiing is ruined. Will try agai next week. By the time i get there and put on ski boots it will be after 7. Might as well save my gift card

Just now, saltyant said:

You suck. My night of skiing is ruined. Will try agai next week. By the time i get there and put on ski boots it will be after 7. Might as well save my gift card

Maybe take a half day or try to leave early if you can. Leaving philly burbs at 430-5 timeframe will usually be traffic. JLaw usually leaves Conshy around 530-545 and is at Blue by 7

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Maybe take a half day or try to leave early if you can. Leaving philly burbs at 430-5 timeframe will usually be traffic. JLaw usually leaves Conshy around 530-545 and is at Blue by 7

Theres an accident or road work or something this is insane. Ive been in the car an hour and still have another hour until i would get there

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You had eta is "not" 6;40 i thought you were mocking my actual eta but i see you changed it so disregard. You guys are cool but this blows

Oh sorry I wrote now but wasn't mocking you. I like how hardcore you are.  And don't text and drive that's illegal.