Mid-week Opening

toast21602

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, saltyant said:
Will decide by quakertown exit i kind of want to meet ridgeracer

Wow dude. I'm feeling some kinda way. I met you opening day at Blue. Jeff introduced me to you.

I remember you now. But i was introduced to 35 people at the same time

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Another gift card?

Yep. They charged me $40 and then when i went out to get my ski boots and came back in I saw the $35 for a night session sign. Then they said it would take 5-10 minutes to receive my $5 gift card, I told them I just drove 2 hr 8 min and I wasnt waiting so I hit Vista lift and vista and then went in to claim my gift card. Along the way I met RidgeRacer.

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Yep. They charged me $40 and then when i went out to get my ski boots and came back in I saw the $35 for a night session sign. Then they said it would take 5-10 minutes to receive my $5 gift card, I told them I just drove 2 hr 8 min and I wasnt waiting so I hit Vista lift and vista and then went in to claim my gift card. Along the way I met RidgeRacer.

So you currently have a $5 gift card???  Wanna go halfs on some chicken fingers sometime??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

So you currently have a $5 gift card???  Wanna go halfs on some chicken fingers sometime??

Give me give me, chicken tendies. Be they crispy, or from Wendys

In all seriousness, I think that it's unfair that I got a gift card instead of $5 cash because THEY screwed up and charged me the wrong price on their computer. Every other business on the planet would have given me the cash. I was too stoked to care at the time, but now I'm pretty upset over this.

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Give me give me, chicken tendies. Be they crispy, or from Wendys

In all seriousness, I think that it's unfair that I got a gift card instead of $5 cash because THEY screwed up and charged me the wrong price on their computer. Every other business on the planet would have given me the cash. I was too stoked to care at the time, but now I'm pretty upset over this.

Dude quit fucking complaining about every damn thing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, saltyant said:

Ha, that's how I feel when I come with friends who just take forever to change, take a sip of tea, stretch, and so on, and so forth. Come on, you lazy bums, you're eating my time!

How come 2:08? I thought you were local?

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you are gonna return to Blue again sometime it's the same thing as money. 

I loved Blue last night. The walk to the slope was amazing - just a few steps. The snow was fantastic. This experience definitely persuaded me to strongly consider a season pass for next year, especially when Atomic said the pass is good starting February/March. Plus I've been at Blue 3 times this year, despite having a season pass for Camelback (only been there 2 times).

I'm just joking about the gift card. I don't want you guys to think I'm a chronic whiner, I just love to troll, lol. Gift cards just annoy me in general because I would prefer to just have the cash.

Edited by saltyant

35 minutes ago, eaf said:

Ha, that's how I feel when I come with friends who just take forever to change, take a sip of tea, stretch, and so on, and so forth. Come on, you lazy bums, you're eating my time!

How come 2:08? I thought you were local?

I would just leave them behind, my time is much too valuable.

I travel to different locations for work, and right now am stuck in suburban Philadelphia. The drive should have taken 1 hour 29 minutes, but I got stuck in an accident on I-476 near Quakertown.

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Hey I complimented Blue a lot yesterday. Everything was perfect. But a $5 gift card is dumb. Ok fine.

Hey, it just occurred to me that you could've saved another $5 if you'd ordered it online! Another gift card coming? :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I would just leave them behind, my time is much too valuable.

I travel to different locations for work, and right now am stuck in suburban Philadelphia. The drive should have taken 1 hour 29 minutes, but I got stuck in an accident on I-476 near Quakertown.

I drive from Conshie to Blue kinda alot and that's just how it is. Some days it's an hour some days it's two, no use fighting it you can't do fuck all about it.

I always look at it the other way I'm skiing for 2/3hours but I could be at home or work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Can you buy a ticket online with a gift card??

Nah, I don't think so. So he was using a gift card to buy a ticket, OK.

Speaking of online system, BM's one is the worst. Really. The Worst. There is no way for me to associate a card that I got at a ticket window with the account and then do a refill. There is a webcode on the card, but there is nowhere to plug it to! So even if I buy a night ticket online, I still have to stop by the ticket window and either get another card or get the ticket associated with the previous one!

Just now, eaf said:

Speaking of online system, BM's one is the worst. Really. The Worst. There is no way for me to associate a card that I got at a ticket window with the account and then do a refill. There is a webcode on the card, but there is nowhere to plug it to! So even if I buy a night ticket online, I still have to stop by the ticket window and either get another card or get the ticket associated with the previous one!

Yeah using his $39 gift card from when he complained about long lines on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, eaf said:

Their website sucks..I bet if you explained the shitty online system to the people st the ticket office you'd be bet with blank and confused stares.