12/12/17.... YOU OWE ME A MUG

Shadows

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Played the game Microsoft Ants in the early 2000s. My username sucked so I needed a cool one. Couldnt come up with a name, but I was eating salty potato chips so I made my name __SaLtY_. Then i quit a few years later and started playing Runescape. Salty was taken so I just added ant to it to become Saltyant. Just sort of stuck, but I quit that game in 2007 and this is my first time reprising that legendary username now 10 years later.

Kinda reminds me about Chippy, only more video-gamey 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Good point GrilledSteeze Blue has been open 4 more days than Camelback so far but no galactic tubing and no free cocoa..

Exactly, your clone liked my first post. See above.

20 minutes ago, Shadows said:

But did cb let you ski two days for one ticket?

I wouldn't really count Sunday as a full day. I would never leave CB early because they have high speed lifts running at all times, even during preseason... (waits for incoming tactical nuke for last comment)

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Naw. Here's my very first post from November 10:

image.thumb.png.46ab2c565b17e38a857d941c2a2371a7.png

Dude, isn't it ironic that with your blind despise of "NJ gapers" you kind of got the same treatment here with respect to CB?

Edited by eaf

4 minutes ago, eaf said:

Dude, isn't it ironic that with your blind despise to "NJ gapers" you kind of got the same treatment here with respect to CB?

I don't despise anyone. But it's true that CB gets its fair share of first-time skiiers from the big cities that fall in front of you on flat terrain. I-80 is just too convenient and needs to be blocked off at all times when I ski.

Not really fair to CB though after seeing the NJ peeps migrate to Blue on Sunday. But yes I guess it's ironic.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I don't despise anyone. But it's true that CB gets its fair share of first-time skiiers from the big cities that fall in front of you on flat terrain. Not really fair to CB though after seeing the NJ peeps migrate to Blue on Sunday. But yes I guess it's ironic.

Jeez, here we go again. NJ people migrating in flocks to Blue mountain, the true mountain making everyone suffer in 1 hour lines. From what I've heard it's the NYC crowd that makes a difference at Blue.

7 minutes ago, eaf said:

Jeez, here we go again. NJ people migrating in flocks to Blue mountain, the true mountain making everyone suffer in 1 hour lines. From what I've heard it's the NYC crowd that makes a difference at Blue.

Blue the true mountain is only 18 minutes farther from NYC than Camelback. I think people are tired of the long lines at CB and it not being the true mountain and are starting mass migration. Sorry guys, the tough drive through mountainous terrain won't protect you much longer.

Edited by saltyant

43 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I don't despise anyone. But it's true that CB gets its fair share of first-time skiiers from the big cities that fall in front of you on flat terrain. I-80 is just too convenient and needs to be blocked off at all times when I ski.

Not really fair to CB though after seeing the NJ peeps migrate to Blue on Sunday. But yes I guess it's ironic.

You were a first time skier not long ago have some empathy the only difference between a gaper from jersey and a gaper from hazleton is the amount of hair gel used.  

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You were a first time skier not long ago have some empathy the only difference between a gaper from jersey and a gaper from hazleton is the amount of hair gel used.  

Yes but I was a responsible one. I didn't start going down blue trails until I was ready, unlike many people I see at CB.

41 minutes ago, eaf said:

New Jersey, Philly, NYC, Lehigh valley, DE and even Maryland peeps like blue..I don't blame them. It's a great place to ski and offers big mountain skiing and riding so close. 

• Like 1