12/12/17.... YOU OWE ME A MUG

Shadows

40 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Blue the true mountain is only 18 minutes farther from NYC than Camelback. I think people are tired of the long lines at CB and it not being the true mountain and are starting mass migration. Sorry guys, the tough drive through mountainous terrain won't protect you much longer.

NYC people have been coming to Blue for years.  Staten Island is especially close. 

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Cliffhanger and Upper Marjies are basically the same thing.

Ok

No two runs at Blue are alike. The first big pow pow day I'll show you honeybee bowl SaltyAnt..it will change your life. You'll probably end up moving to Jackson hole or Chamonix..growing your hair out and end up being a ski guide. Sorry no Chinese buffets in those places and the women have hairy armpits and don't mind being called dude 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The rocket and the asp are nothing like anything at Blue because they flatten out so fast. 

Ok. I think I'm probably going to Blue tomorrow night. Let me get a true feel for the place without standing in line for 55 minutes per run and I'll see how I truly like the 2 main streets after several runs. Hopefully there aren't as many cookies as last Sunday

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok. I think I'm probably going to Blue tomorrow night. Let me get a true feel for the place without standing in line for 55 minutes per run and I'll see how I truly like the 2 main streets after several runs. Hopefully there aren't as many cookies as last Sunday

I can't wait to read about what you complain about!!!!  

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I can't wait to read about what you complain about!!!!  

Lol ok. I am very objective and give credit where credit is due, and criticism where it's warranted. You didn't hear me "complain" about a single thing on opening day at Blue because it was good.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Lol ok. I am very objective and give credit where credit is due, and criticism where it's warranted. You didn't hear me "complain" about a single thing on opening day at Blue because it was good.

I hope it's not icy and I hope there aren't any cookies and I hope you don't have to poll and skate and I hope the lift doesn't stop and I hope you don't have to walk up any steps in your ski boots. Blue tomorrow night will surely be better than Camelback you know why??? Cause Camelback isn't even open tomorrow rack it!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope it's not icy and I hope there aren't any cookies and I hope you don't have to poll and skate and I hope the lift doesn't stop and I hope you don't have to walk up any steps in your ski boots. Blue tomorrow night will surely be better than Camelback you know why??? Cause Camelback isn't even open tomorrow rack it!!!

Doesn't matter. Camelback has more trails open. Google told me. Check it for yourself.

image.png.b41db65eb9482c2f2bf5fa3679b6c411.png

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Camelback is 1 h 44. I had no idea they were essentially equidistant. I heard some NYC cabs advertise Camelback.

This is true.  5 years ago Camelback had ads on some cabs.  Blue had billboards near Newark airport and Lincoln tunnel.  Living in the Bronx I had a pass to camelback.  When I was in Brooklyn the plan was to get a blue pass 

• Like 1