12/12/17.... YOU OWE ME A MUG

Shadows

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope it's not icy and I hope there aren't any cookies and I hope you don't have to poll and skate and I hope the lift doesn't stop and I hope you don't have to walk up any steps in your ski boots. Blue tomorrow night will surely be better than Camelback you know why??? Cause Camelback isn't even open tomorrow rack it!!!

Blue is better for walking because I only have to walk up like 5 steps in ski boots. I'll give you that.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Ok. Let's see who has more trails open by Sat. I think CB is supposed to have 17 open based on intel received from Ski2Live.

Blue will have at least 17 trails open and Ski2Live gets inside info on his juice bag forums he surfs on his commadore desktop computer 

IMG_1903.JPG

• Confused 1

SaltyAnt if you're nice to Ski2Live he'll take you to a Bruce Springsteen concert and split a steak with you. Don't let him pressure you into doing something you're not comfortable with. Remember no means yes and yes means anal. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok. I think I'm probably going to Blue tomorrow night. Let me get a true feel for the place without standing in line for 55 minutes per run and I'll see how I truly like the 2 main streets after several runs. Hopefully there aren't as many cookies as last Sunday

Save your voucher for when the valley is open.

Or don’t. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, saltyant said:

Forget it, I can't go. I forgot to pack a base layer and it's going to be cold tomorrow. Think I'll stay in and keep toasty.

Buy a base layer at dicks sporting goods on the way up..or in blues retail shop. If you see me I'll let you use my season pass 10% discount 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Buy a base layer at dicks sporting goods on the way up..or in blues retail shop. If you see me I'll let you use my season pass 10% discount 

I already have 3 at home. I can't justify the additional expense. Thanks though.

Edited by saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

Can I buy a base layer, wear it and then return it for a gift card?

If you save receipt you can likely just get your credit card credited...you'll also likely get a reach around from the cashier in the ski shop for your resourcefulness..tell Teddy in the shop I said hi. 

• Thanks 1