12/12/17.... YOU OWE ME A MUG

Shadows

Widowmaker should be a double black.....always titties deep with pow.  Most average skiers at Blue dont carry avy gear.  

Somewhere off of Burma should be marked as a black diamond as well.  

Where switchback meets main street should be a double black, usually after about 10 am on a weekend.  This should probably apply to the top of Falls too.  

The new trail will be a double black as well, i am sure of it.  

Honeybee bowl is a black or double black.  Maybe triple black.  take your pick.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Widowmaker should be a double black.....always titties deep with pow.  Most average skiers at Blue dont carry avy gear.  

Where switchback meets main street should be a double black, usually after about 10 am on a weekend.  This should probably apply to the top of Falls too.  

Thanks Dan I think I did honeybee bowl once. Wow didnt realize it was actually a double or triple black, now I'm ready to do any double black in Utah or Co.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:
10 hours ago, saltyant said:
Ok. I think I'm probably going to Blue tomorrow night. Let me get a true feel for the place without standing in line for 55 minutes per run and I'll see how I truly like the 2 main streets after several runs. Hopefully there aren't as many cookies as last Sunday

Wait till everything is open

Nah, I'll go tonight and when everything is open. It's not like I have anything better to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

This is scary accurate.....I'd add the sketchiest run on the hill is the burma lift line, bigger than it looks drop to cinder block filled gully, toast almost took my head off....most difficult thing I've ever done on boots is shit in the old Killington bathrooms at Ramshead IIRC, shitter was like on the floor which with boots on put you in this like aggressive hover/squat technique and the door was .7 inches away from the end of the toilet.

If you gotta drop the cosby kids off while skiing that's an automatic level 4 because it's going to take at least 3mins to get all your gear off now imagine you ski all day and you can't even take a load off when your taking a dump, I mean all the shitting angles were just way off......if I was smart I think I would have crafted a couple of prusik like devices out of TP and shit in comfort.......

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

This is scary accurate.....I'd add the sketchiest run on the hill is the burma lift line, bigger than it looks drop to cinder block filled gully, toast almost took my head off....most difficult thing I've ever done on boots is shit in the old Killington bathrooms at Ramshead IIRC, shitter was like on the floor which with boots on put you in this like aggressive hover/squat technique and the door was .7 inches away from the end of the toilet.

If you gotta drop the cosby kids off while skiing that's an automatic level 4 because it's going to take at least 3mins to get all your gear off now imagine you ski all day and you can't even take a load off when your taking a dump, I mean all the shitting angles were just way off......if I was smart I think I would have crafted a couple of prusik like devices out of TP and shit in comfort.......

I was just telling JFDan about that story on the lift. At least I think it was him? It was the Vista lift, though, with that unexpected drop beneath a lift tower and then we crossed over Come Around to the Burma/MS lift to the bottom where your cousin? broke his finger.

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I was just telling JFDan about that story on the lift. At least I think it was him? It was the Vista lift, though, with that unexpected drop beneath a lift tower and then we crossed over Come Around to the Burma/MS lift to the bottom where your cousin? broke his finger.

hahahah I always forget he was randomly there, that was just awesome because the rest is like aggressively flat but it has this random ass 5ft drop

Justo's power cut line last year was pretty rare for Blue I don't think I've ever skied that before......shit how could I forget about Edge's spines dude loves to grind the spines

7 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

hahahah I always forget he was randomly there, that was just awesome because the rest is like aggressively flat but it has this random ass 5ft drop

Justo's power cut line last year was pretty rare for Blue I don't think I've ever skied that before......shit how could I forget about Edge's spines dude loves to grind the spines

I thought the power cut line was a few years ago.  

TMI

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Shadows said:

if its not sold out already. idk how the renewal works.

The idea is to be told when to renew so you can have a lifetime mug. I better get my same number. I'm taking the mug home next year.

At the local bar where I sing karaoke at, mug club members can take their mugs home if they want..they can be customized with stickers and acrylic paint whatever you like. There are 1600 members going back to the late 90s. Some of the early mug club members are 40 year old muhlenberg college alumni who are only back once a year max. 

I believe mug club members get the 10 ounce beer price in a 14 ounce mug. I never wanted to join because I usually drink jack and Coke at the bar and a lot of the beers are ones I wouldn't want to drink 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich