12/17/17...warmer..PASR day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. When I arrived at 7:25am it was around 29 degrees under overcast sky's and the guns were turned off due to the moist and warmish weather. In the house were JFBBDan, Matt Edge, TP4, Ryan, Enjorales, Enjorales Dad, Johnny Law, PARidge, MBike Mike, Atomic Jeff, TP4, Shadows, NMSki, Atomic Jeff, Root, Toast, Slim, GahSkier George, Pheong, Natasha, Leroy and Harry..also a couple Gary's.

First civilian chair again and I began the day skiing on Matt Edge Rossi 88s which I had fun on a few seasons ago. I also skied a run on Atomic jeffs Kastles..and was back on the shiros for several runs as well to mix things up.  First run on challenge was better than yesterday the cookies and snow dried out a little and wasn't quite as firm but was still lipstick on a pig as it cookied up later. Paradise was also better than yesterday good for a few runs.  

Lazy mile and both Main streets continued to have the best conditions and were some runs not to busy and some runs crazy. No lifelines but a decent amount of people and blue is selling a good amount of tickets and tubers out as well enjoying the mild December day..gosh in the lot it was downright warm and Enjorales served up Bratwurst, pork and beef and all very good...had some good beers and was on my way home by 1230pm..as ice cube once said..Today was a good day!!!

IMG_1944.JPG

• Like 1

Nice report. I'm always impressed you remember everyone's name who attends. It's getting kind of lonely over at Camelback... is it February yet? Are there any good Chinese buffets near Blue? That's funny that you tag every TR with "rad".

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nice report. I'm always impressed you remember everyone's name who attends. It's getting kind of lonely over at Camelback... is it February yet? Are there any good Chinese buffets near Blue? That's funny that you tag every TR with "rad".

You started the rad tags and one day I'll forget to tag Blue rad.  How was Camelback today???  Closest Chinese buffet to Blue is likely Sakura buffet in Whitehall by the worlds most ghetto fabulous CiCis pizza buffet.  

I made the most of this weekend as next weekend I'll be in Virginia visiting family but then I have 7 straight days at Blue and it's gonna be good!!!!

i sometimes forget people who were in attendance. If I forget to give PARidge a shoutout he calls me out on that.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You started the rad tags and one day I'll forget to tag Blue rad.  How was Camelback today???  Closest Chinese buffet to Blue is likely Sakura buffet in Whitehall by the worlds most ghetto fabulous CiCis pizza buffet.

That's kind of a trek... 26 minutes. Check out my CB TR (so I don't get flagged for posting off-topic).

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

That's kind of a trek... 26 minutes. Check out my CB TR (so I don't get flagged for posting off-topic).

I saw the report and I think Camelback was almost as good as Blue today..TP4 still puts Camelback as second best in PA and mantras as the best ski. 

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:
4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Posting the letters C and B in sequence in this thread may be enough

Ok. After skiing all weekend at "CB", you guys have finally shown me the "Blue" light. Congrats.