Trip Report - 12/17/2017

saltyant

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just don't go into your pockets when you are on the lift also how long did you search for the gift card you dropped?  Now you can buy your pass at Blue online and save $5

I have a pocket on my jacket which is convenient for taking my phone out to change the song. Looked for it a few times from the lift but it's a goner. Forgot about it after 2 minutes . Yes I will buy my next pass online.

Edited by saltyant

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I have a pocket on my jacket which is convenient for taking my phone out to change the song. Looked for it a few times from the lift but it's a goner. Forgot about it after 2 minutes . Yes I will buy my next pass online.

What kind of music do you like to listen to when you ski??  I haven't skied with an iPod in like 11 years. 

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What kind of music do you like to listen to when you ski??  I haven't skied with an iPod in like 11 years. 

Metal and classic rock, with an occasional random pop song mixed in. This weekend I tested wireless bluetooth chips in my helmet. One of the best purchases I've ever made. I can't stand bluetooth earbuds digging into my ears with the helmet on, and they last 10 hours. Plus they're not noise cancelling like many bluetooth earbuds so I can hear around me while bombing Marjies.

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, saltyant said:
I meant I'm done clowning around. It's been fun but obviously no one thinks it's funny except me. So I'll only engage in serious ski related discussions from now on.

Do you.

Can you provide more context? Did you see Star Wars yet?

On 12/17/2017 at 7:40 PM, saltyant said:

So I'll only engage in serious ski related discussions from now on.

On 12/17/2017 at 11:06 PM, RootDKJ said:

Have you seen the rest of this site?!?

Oh ok. I see many threads about serious non-skiing related topics, such as TP4.

Edited by saltyant