12-22...we out here

Shadows

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Wow only 1 hour? I need to ski at least 4 hours to justify the drive. Diabetic?

Stop justifying the drive.  Who are you justifying it to anyway?  Just ski... much easier.

Edited by RootDKJ
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

I am selling my Camelback season pass. For an extra $5 Blue gift card, I will autograph it for you.

You just need to survive until Feb, I believe. Then get BM season pass for the next year at a discount and ride the rest of this year on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Conditions are pretty damn good right now. Lines at the 6 pack suck on the other hand. Not terrible but enough to make saltyant angry.

When I night ski, I know the place will begin to gradually empty out, and by 9 pm I'll be jumping right back on the lift after every run. So it doesn't annoy me quite as much. However, the six pack line seems more disorganized than I would like because they don't always fill it to maximum capacity.

Edited by saltyant

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

When I night ski, I know the place will begin to gradually empty out, and by 9 pm I'll be jumping right back on the lift after every run. So it doesn't annoy me quite as much. However, the six pack line seems more disorganized than I would like because they don't always fill it to maximum capacity.

As far as I remember there wasn't any real line for the six pack last night.  During the mid season there can be moderate lines on the six pack Wednesday-Friday nights.  Salty I'm surprised you aren't night skiing at Camelback tonight. 

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

As far as I remember there wasn't any real line for the six pack last night.  During the mid season there can be moderate lines on the six pack Wednesday-Friday nights.  Salty I'm surprised you aren't night skiing at Camelback tonight. 

No, the lines were fine last night. But on 2/14 last year, I remember they were a little longer early on in the night. After 8 pm I think the lines were gone, and the best part is when they take down the barrier and you can just bypass the chip reader.

Hanging out with some brahs tonight, so I probably won't be at Camelback until Sunday.

11 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. I'm having fun skiing the best night skiing mountain this side of the Mississippi. That's a bold proclamation right there but it could very well be true. Off to paradise now...

Have fun on Paradise. I had a great time on it last night. Just watch out for the po-po. That overhead banner looks pretty intimidating.

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

No, the lines were fine last night. But on 2/14 last year, I remember they were a little longer early on in the night. After 8 pm I think the lines were gone, and the best part is when they take down the barrier and you can just bypass the chip reader.

Hanging out with some brahs tonight, so I probably won't be at Camelback until Sunday.

Are you and your brahs gonna try on some bras..it's ok I don't judge 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1