Ski Selection Thread

saltyant

33 minutes ago, GSSucks said:

Did you pull the trigger yet? Someone literally went out of their way to find you a deal and you're still dragging your feet..... 

I found a similar deal at a shop so I'll likely be buying a pair this weekend. I'll disclose details once/if transaction is successful.

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'll reply on behalf of Salty...

"Thanks for all of the help guys. I'll keep you posted on what I ultimately decide. Greatly appreciate all of your help and guidance"

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for all of the help guys. I'll keep you posted on what I ultimately decide. Greatly appreciate all of your help and guidance

Wow

IMG_2020.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all of the help guys. I'll keep you posted on what I ultimately decide. Greatly appreciate all of your help and guidance
Since we're repeating things...

"I understand that long lines happen at ski resorts and that a gift card as a form of refund for those long lines is actually a very nice gesture. Camelback is a circus"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Since we're repeating things...

"I understand that long lines happen at ski resorts and that a gift card as a form of refund for those long lines is actually a very nice gesture. Camelback is a circus"

I agree with most of these points, but have a few exceptions.