Official BC Night Skiing Live Action Thread

saltyant

Night skiing tonight at Bear Creek. Should arrive around 6 pm and stay until 10 pm exactly. This is the official roll call thread. For all attendees, I am selling discounted lift tickets for $36. The normal price is $37. This is a limited time offer and only good while supplies last. By supplies I mean how many discounted lift tickets I still have / need to get rid of.

fic·ti·tious
fikˈtiSHəs/
adjective

1. not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.
    "she pleaded guilty to stealing thousands in taxpayer dollars by having a fictitious employee on her payroll"
    synonyms: false, fake, fabricated, sham; More

• relating to or denoting the imaginary characters and events found in fiction.
      "the people in this novel are fictitious; the background of public events is not"
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty are you really selling BC lift tickets???

Absolutely, if someone wants to ski BC with me tonight or another time. I will offer my remaining 2 tickets for $32, which is what I paid for them, but only to people who haven't been mean to me.

Edited by saltyant

This is the official Bear Creek live action thread because Steeze requested live updates. Due to the rules I created a new thread so I dont threadjack the roll call thread, which was for roll call purposes only. I will post live play by play action throughout the night. Unless my hands get frostbite then I'll have to stop. Currently waiting in the parking lot for other PASR members to show up so the auction can begin. The most recent bid for a night pass is $100 which is more than market value because it has my autograph.

22 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This is the official Bear Creek live action thread because Steeze requested live updates. Due to the rules I created a new thread so I dont threadjack the roll call thread, which was for roll call purposes only. I will post live play by play action throughout the night. Unless my hands get frostbite then I'll have to stop. Currently waiting in the parking lot for other PASR members to show up so the auction can begin. The most recent bid for a night pass is $100 which is more than market value because it has my autograph.

Thanks for the live reports.