Official BC Night Skiing Live Action Thread

saltyant

35 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

saltyant is already one of my favorite PASR's.  he is the poster this site has been waiting for.  before he came, there would be like 10 posts per day, with 3 each coming from me, doug, and toast.

According to Atomic Jeff this is the busiest PASR has been since 2008

i don't care what the haters say I like saltyAnt..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I kind of agree with tp4. At least he gets out there. Its easier to get points off salty than doug also Which says a lot lol.

I sort of want to start liking all of indiggios posts to see him get to second place. You're doing pretty well shadows though. I give out points more sparingingly lately because I wanna dominate the leaderboard. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Did a green run and blue run. Snow is good but lots of slick spots. Cant wait until this weekend to obtain fictitious RTMs since Elons arent gripping the boilerplate well. This place reminds me a lot of Roundtop another epic mountain.

You've been to Roundtop?  My old college roommate from the Harrisburg area used to ski there. 

Update: sitting in the restaurant eating cafeteria style food. i wanted to sit in the fancy restaurant and be waited on but unfortunately every single table is occupied or will be occupied. The next available table is not until 8:15. I had to wait on myself which was exhausting. Pics of food to follow.

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You've been to Roundtop?  My old college roommate from the Harrisburg area used to ski there. 

Yeah i like roundtop. Last time the weather was bad on Tuesday and it was mens night, so i went wednesday instead and pretended to be a lady for ladies night and got a $3 discount. Proudest achievement.

I would attach pics but theyll have to wait because my phone wont cooperate. I think i saw Steeze's household from the top of the mountains.

I never know what to expect on here. One day it feels like everyone wants to run me out of town and the next day I'm being commended for excellent and informative posting. 

Just now, saltyant said:

I never know what to expect on here. One day it feels like everyone wants to run me out of town and the next day I'm being commended for excellent and informative posting. 

don't let the hate get to you.  you are a good addition to this board.  just remember what 50 said: "If niggas hate, then let them hate, and watch the likes pile up."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

don't let the hate get to you.  you are a good addition to this board.  just remember what 50 said: "If niggas hate, then let them hate, and watch the likes pile up."

Lol i was thinking of that phrase the other day when talking to Steeze. Lots of haters but this forum is entertaining.

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Update: sitting in the restaurant eating cafeteria style food. i wanted to sit in the fancy restaurant and be waited on but unfortunately every single table is occupied or will be occupied. The next available table is not until 8:15. I had to wait on myself which was exhausting. Pics of food to follow.

I'm surprised a ski addict like yourself would prefer a sit down meal..could always sit at the bar and make small talk with random people lol. I love food pictures. I ate a strip steak and salad..washed down with some diet stoke..

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm surprised a ski addict like yourself would prefer a sit down meal..could always sit at the bar and make small talk with random people lol. I love food pictures. I ate a strip steak and salad..washed down with some diet stoke..

I like to check out different restaurants and they have free wifi here. I will get my fill of skiing this weekend for sure so just relaxing tonight. If i get in 15 runs I'll be happy 

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Yeah i like roundtop. Last time the weather was bad on Tuesday and it was mens night, so i went wednesday instead and pretended to be a lady for ladies night and got a $3 discount. Proudest achievement.

There's a ladies only poker tournament during the World Series of poker in Las Vegas and a popular pro dressed up as a woman to enter. 

IMG_2066.JPG

content://media/external/file/18879

8 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Isnt this saying from Kanye? Thanks I'll play song on my next run down kodiak

Just now, RidgeRacer said:
45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
According to Atomic Jeff this is the busiest PASR has been since 2008

i don't care what the haters say I like saltyAnt..

Because he tries to emulate you. I'd be flattered to. Next post in this thread will be about him shaking his Herman over something.

I dont try to emulate anyone lol. Geeze emulates me by tagging every TR with rad which is my trademark.

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I would attach pics but theyll have to wait because my phone wont cooperate. I think i saw Steeze's household from the top of the mountains.

Don't worry about what others think...some of the members here need manpons sometimes..fuck glad I don't bleed from my penis woo

• Like 1