Official BC Night Skiing Live Action Thread

saltyant

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

A $50 prepaid tracfone. I have to ration my data or I keep going over my data allowance. Disabling images in the browser helps cut down on data usage, but my phone has still used half of my monthly data allowance, which is 166.67 MBs. Thankfully Bear Creek's lodge has wifi, and now that Camelback opened the Stevenson Lift I can use the wifi at the hotel.

Can I just add you to my family plan...sheesh 

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I'd love to get one of those discount BC tix. Planning to be here any other day through weekend or what would be best way to get it?

Theyre only good for night skiing during the week. You can buy them from Buckmans for $32 also. If you're close to Warminster let me know. I have 2 left, and if I dont sell them I'll be stuck skiing at Bear Creek again 2 more times. 

Just now, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Thanks, but I will pass since night. Was going to take my kids over break (they ski there free with 5th grade passport), but too cold to take them out at night.

Ok. Just check out Buckman's website, they sell all kinds of discounted lift tickets and for different times as well. They're actually fully refundable until 3/15 if you don't use them, except for the Blue Mountain tickets. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty you Never said what you had for supper. 

Do I need to start a separate thread for a trip report, since that's a new topic?

My current understanding is that each trip requires 4 separate threads: a stoke thread, a roll call thread, a live action thread, and a trip report thread.

However, last night within minutes an admin merged my 2 threads into this one. So I'm very confused.

Do I need to start a separate thread for a trip report, since that's a new topic?

My current understanding is that each trip requires 4 separate threads: a stoke thread, a roll call thread, a live action thread, and a trip report thread.

However, last night within minutes an admin merged my 2 threads into this one. So I'm very confused.

Wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
3 hours ago, saltyant said:
Well I dont know now, this thread appears to give me approval to continue, perhaps even amplify things a bit.

Salty you're asking for a banning dude.

What for? I've been making new threads for different topics. The admin(s) merged my topics into one thread. Also Steeze specifically told me that I'm immune from bans because Steeze knows the owner of this forum.

• Haha 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty when are we gonna get a recap of the night at bear creek and also the cost of your supper?

Within the hour. I'm eating McDonald french fries right now and applying hot picante sauce. Also I have a major announcement to make tonight.