Official BC Night Skiing Live Action Thread

saltyant

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I sort of want to start liking all of indiggios posts to see him get to second place. You're doing pretty well shadows though. I give out points more sparingingly lately because I wanna dominate the leaderboard. 

NMSki is the best poster on here, quality-wise. His reputation is almost 200 more than his post count.

• Like 1

Just now, RidgeRacer said:
7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Haha you're a bigger GSS fan than SaltyAnt

they need this at the bottom of every chairlift lol!!!
IMG_2020.JPG.d09c60e282806ebbffb9d22a457bc80c.JPG

I mean I'm not gonna that shit is funny. Gets me every time. In Jackson Hole we should attach a poster of that on the side of the car.

I've always wanted to walk around the west end of Allentown late at night and stick deadhead stickers on cadillacs.  I told my friend Steph's mom that as she has a Cadillac and she said,"don't you dare" 

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Haha you're a bigger GSS fan than SaltyAnt

they need this at the bottom of every chairlift lol!!!
IMG_2020.JPG.d09c60e282806ebbffb9d22a457bc80c.JPG

I mean I'm not gonna that shit is funny. Gets me every time. In Jackson Hole we should attach a poster of that on the side of the car.

What about this???

IMG_2070.JPG

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The owner of my local bar has one of those machines and he said he can cook a steak in it and doesn't even need a knife. 

Yeah, it's awesome. I made some two inch thick filet on Christmas Eve that were like butter, same with these lamb chops tonight.

Also, LOL at this site having any sort of thread integrity.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Update: sitting in the restaurant eating cafeteria style food. i wanted to sit in the fancy restaurant and be waited on but unfortunately every single table is occupied or will be occupied. The next available table is not until 8:15. I had to wait on myself which was exhausting. Pics of food to follow.

Should have went to Trails End by the pool....I like that better than the main bar....

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Yeah, it's awesome. I made some two inch thick filet on Christmas Eve that were like butter, same with these lamb chops tonight.

Also, LOL at this site having any sort of thread integrity.

I the lamb looked moved it to thed diet thread for posterity. 

Well just wrapped up a truly epic night at BC. Got a whopping 15 runs. My phone was cheap so i couldnt post any actual live action pics or goexpert vids. Got to run, my Elons are outside unlocked and unattended. Next week is going to suck when I have to start actually locking up my skis again. Will post a full detailed and descriptive trip report on a brand new thread as not to threadjack. This was the live action thread so i think a TR is a new and separate topic.

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice report. What kind of phone do you have??

A $50 prepaid tracfone. I have to ration my data or I keep going over my data allowance. Disabling images in the browser helps cut down on data usage, but my phone has still used half of my monthly data allowance, which is 166.67 MBs. Thankfully Bear Creek's lodge has wifi, and now that Camelback opened the Stevenson Lift I can use the wifi at the hotel.

Edited by saltyant

2 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

Should have went to Trails End by the pool....I like that better than the main bar....

Thanks, I'll check it out when I go back next week or in two weeks. I was too lazy to take off my ski boots and change back into my street shoes, so I didn't feel like walking around too far. The restaurant looked nice, but it was packed.