12/31..nice snow..sausage Sunday..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. The temperature was in the high single digits and low teens today with a brisk northwest wind.  In the house were Shadows, Atomic Jeff, Toast, Indiggio, JFBB Dan, MBIKE mike, NMSki, Nastar Glenn, Slim, Enjorales, Enjorales dad, Gah Skier George and many others. 

First civilian six pack again..Razors was sa weet had a nice run on it before the race team took it over. Then challenge which was $$$$, nightmare to dreamweaver was sweet as was sidewinder.  With the front face skied it was off to switchback which was good and no people on the so could ski it in about three and a half turns.  I tried lazy mile one along with the glades to the right which were playful and spicy 🌶. Skied some bumps as well which were scratchy.  

During the entire morning there there were no liftlines and I don't expect much crowd this afternoon. In the lot JFDan had his heater going and enjorales grilled up sausage, sliders and Steak and it was mad steezy yo!!!  Super good.  Another day of good conditions at Blue mountain the true mountain capping off a December to remember where we received 5 snowfalls and some of the best snowmaking conditions imaginable. JADIP.  See everybody at opening bell tomorrow 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Bugged out at 3:15, with temp in the Valley at a balmy 10'.

Crowds had begun to diminish around 1:30pm, so it was more/less ski right onto the detachables.

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy new year and wow a rare update from indiggio that's not at 545am lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

Catching up after stuffing myself with salmon and beer.

Kinda disappointed that there's no multi-page Cameltoe TR for today, then again, perhaps not.

Salty probably hasn't gotten around to writing the report yet..I'm sure Camelback was better than Blue!!

• Like 1