1/1/18

7 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

I was also on my slalom skis (yes Eaf, I have narrow skis, too) to help keep me warm. 

Yeah, I've seen many references to you ping ponging Lazy, and you admitted it yourself not too long ago. I remember. But you seem to be an exception from the rest of people here, who prefer charging on their long and fat skis down Challenge.

Just now, eaf said:

Yeah, I've seen many references to you ping ponging Lazy, and you admitted it yourself not too long ago. I remember. But you seem to be an exception from the rest of people here, who prefer charging on their long and fat skis down Challenge.

I much prefer arching GS turns down Razors, Main Street, and NightWeaver.  But, I have to keep my short turn game on point so I can crush gates when BC SL Nastar starts up.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, enjoralas said:

So who's joining me for trivia night tomorrow night? I need some people to join me on the (un)official PASR team!

I honestly don't think I'll ever do trivia at Blue mountain...there's trivia every night in Allentown somewhere and I never do it and Blues trivia is in the top lodge which I won't go in and during the time I'd be skiing. It's a good opportunity for you to win some swag as I don't see there being much attendance  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I honestly don't think I'll ever do trivia at Blue mountain...there's trivia every night in Allentown somewhere and I never do it and Blues trivia is in the top lodge which I won't go in and during the time I'd be skiing. It's a good opportunity for you to win some swag as I don't see there being much attendance  

I like trivia enough to check it out. Most weeks I'll probably start and bail after an hour and ski if I'm getting my ass kicked, unless a group does form and it's fun anyway. It ends at 830 so I can still ski for an hour after. Tonight I probably won't ski after though, and next week I'll be in Orlando.