Trivia Tuesday

enjoralas

42 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t even remember what this was about it’s from so long ago. 

Lol, was about what dinner items we tried to order that they were out of.

could probably squeeze a few runs in, but not many with 9 pm close. I might be able to get there early and ski for an hour before, but then Pops and I have to take separate cars. We’ll see what happens.

8 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Lol, was about what dinner items we tried to order that they were out of.

could probably squeeze a few runs in, but not many with 9 pm close. I might be able to get there early and ski for an hour before, but then Pops and I have to take separate cars. We’ll see what happens.

I’m not gonna be on the snow till about 7ish. I would come earlier if NMSki was in the lower lot in his tighty whities..I’ll do trivia with you two sometime after ski season is over either at Blue or you two can venture down to the west end of Allentown..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

After 2 rounds Team PA Ski and Ride Dot Com is tied for second with a couple other teams, but only one point back. This doesn’t bode well for our heros, as we have to build a big lead to survive the looming Name That Tune round.

There’s about 7 or 8 teams here tonight. A few teams of 4, a few 5 or 6, and a couple of 8 or 9. And me and Pops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1