Itching to buy it. Tell me not to!

eaf

1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

Don't you worry about your 170s Salty, I've seen the PASRs with long skis. They only have one technique and finish their runs really fast. 

I can make slow deliberate turns..it's just not my steeze...I can ski all of lazy mile on one ski..I'd rather ski it on two skis wahahaha 

Guys arguing about width and length measurement. This place is basically the Athens of the internet. 

:clap

You would have loved the Papasteeze, Ski999 and TTC6 days. TTC6 spent a season trying to organize carpools and a PASR pocono ski house with not much interest. He even got me on the guest list at a fancy philly nightclub like a true Philebrity..wooo

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
Guys arguing about width and length measurement. This place is basically the Athens of the internet. 
:clap

So we're like gods living on a mountain? Cool! Mt. Bluelympus?

If I can at least get a deposit we can begin work on the TP4 statue atop honeybee bowl. 

What the hell happened to my thread?!

Ok, tonight's digest:

1. @AtomicSkier has ruined my day by not letting me to hand flex his MXs. I think he's a cheat, for his skis look neither fat nor long. He does ski them amazingly well though.

2. @GSSucks doesn't need to get to the speed of light on his unpronounceable skis to start doing nice and smooth curves. That's compared to MX98. And that was just sooo obvious on Paradise. I was already bending Enforcers, and @AtomicSkier was still hunting for speed.

3. I've burnt $60 on demoing skis that I don't need. They were good. I'd like to compare notes on Monster 88 some time.

4. The True Blue owes me $20 for letting their techs go home 30 mins prior to closing and stripping me of the 3rd pair.

5. The women's Elans sucked, they just wouldn't hold the edge despite all the titanal and sidewalls in them, and that was twice as weird because I could perfectly ski them the other day, and today was also the best day ever for my Atomics. On the rails. Literally.

6. Speaking of Atomics again, they surely were the best of all skis I've tlbeen on today. It was just awkward doing these tight turns again after finishing with Monsters.

7. I'm not gonna buy anything tonight. I was pretty happy with Enforcers and Monsters, so will look for them in spring. If I can score MX84-88 meanwhile, I'll jump on them.

8. GS skis don't have to be fat, but I do see value in getting them fatter if they're also to be used in spring crud.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, eaf said:

7. I'm not gonna buy anything tonight. I was pretty happy with Enforcers and Monsters, so will look for them in spring. If I can score MX84-88 meanwhile, I'll jump on them.

See if this is enough of a Score for you on the mx89's (I was tempted)

https://forum.pugski.com/threads/fs-kastle-mx89-172cm-w-attack-13s.7416/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SallyCat said:

I basically run seminar discussions for a living and we sometimes map the conversation to see connections and diagnose problems. So I made a flow chart to examine the Thread-tastrophe that happened here this evening.

I'm not innocent, I admit that eaf. 

This chart has the advantage of representing 90% of ski-forum "help me choose a ski" discussions, so I feel that it could be a real time-saver in the future.

Near as I can figure, it all went wrong when someone mentioned skis. 

5a4dae3d77200_FlowChartPic.thumb.jpg.683e73668f9e205e18081ebe91f844e3.jpg

SallyCat you're alright lol. Marxism FTW

IMG_2183.JPG