Wednesday January 3rd.

momskeeztoo

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I thought it sucked this morning other than Main Street, sidewinder, paradise, and NMDW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought today sucked compared to the nice chalky snow of yesterday.  Lazy Mile is mid-sized death cookies.  Razors has a big "Ungroomed Terrain" sign, but it's groomed... into a death cookie hell...  I don't know how Blue can screw up so much in 24 hours with perfect weather.  #newgroomer

Sidewinder was my ROTD and is replacing Lazy Mile as my favorite run at Blue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I thought today sucked compared to the nice chalky snow of yesterday.  Lazy Mile is mid-sized death cookies.  Razors has a big "Ungroomed Terrain" sign, but it's groomed... into a death cookie hell...  I don't know how Blue can screw up so much in 24 hours with perfect weather.  #newgroomer

Sidewinder was my ROTD and is replacing Lazy Mile as my favorite run at Blue.

Sidewinder when it's empty is awesome..the left hander where the wall ride used to be and the right turn before the last pitch under the lift are great every run on sidewinder has been fun..save lazy for when you're drunk lol

• Like 1

Sidewinder when it's empty is awesome..the left hander where the wall ride used to be and the right turn before the last pitch under the lift are great every run on sidewinder has been fun..save lazy for when you're drunk lol

It’s going to be a powder field tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I thought conditions were great today. Along with the sun and some moderate temps. Made for a great morning. Razors did suck, but Challenge was really nice. Challenge just seems so sketchy a lot of times, but was great today. Anyway does anyone here go north on the turnpike to get to Blue? Trying to avoid the clusterf@ck 78 becomes with a little snow. 

If you ski the mtn like a normal person most days are decent conditions. 

If you just bomb every run and try to lay down tracks it needs to be a certain range of goodness. Every time I slow down and actually enjoy the trails its great no matter what snow. 

• Like 3