Weekend roll call thread 1/6-1/7

JH is going to open his eyes a bit.
Maybe he'll relax a bit on the Snowbird love fest. That may have already happened by now though, I kind of fell off the trail map for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was 90 mph winds at snowbird last year and I was still all like I want to marry this place I love it so much. You have it all at SB. Vert, great snow (500 inches annually or whatever the hell it is) steeps, trees, bowls, back bowls, a tunnel, sick views. I don't know there's something about it. I'm sure I'll love Jackson just as much

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:
44 minutes ago, phillycore said:

JH is going to open his eyes a bit.
Maybe he'll relax a bit on the Snowbird love fest. That may have already happened by now though, I kind of fell off the trail map for a bit.

Was 90 mph winds at snowbird last year and I was still all like I want to marry this place I love it so much. You have it all at SB. Vert, great snow (500 inches annually or whatever the hell it is) steeps, trees, bowls, back bowls, a tunnel, sick views. I don't know there's something about it. I'm sure I'll love Jackson just as much

Yeah, JH is cool. Top 5 for me for sure. 

On 1/9/2018 at 6:42 PM, RidgeRacer said:

Yeah, but there's no park!

• Like 3

I think somewhere there would definitely knock Kton off the list.
Just as I'm sure Whistler would knock something off of mine....lol

Oh for sure. Every other place out west that I’ve skied would but I was limited to outside of Utah.