Weekend roll call thread 1/6-1/7

I'm getting closer.....not there yet, but it's definitely in my thoughts and future plans. Fwiw... I'm down 30#. Depression freaking sucks boys.....but I'm back. I'm happy to be alive ....That's a big step from where I was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn this makes me happy.

• Like 4

I'm getting closer.....not there yet, but it's definitely in my thoughts and future plans. Fwiw... I'm down 30#. Depression freaking sucks boys.....but I'm back. I'm happy to be alive ....That's a big step from where I was.

Can't wait to see you dude. 95000ffae275d19f94481455981ef4c6.jpg
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Out of all the pics we have from our trips, you post a gaper slash stop pic.
Dayam Bro.... at least I was kinda thin back than. Haha.
I have kids this weekend...Maybe 20th -21st we shall see

Do you remember where this was?  I have 2 places in mind, but not positive on either.  

Do you remember where this was?  I have 2 places in mind, but not positive on either.  

I believe it was at Alta when we were messing around on the ridge before we headed over towards the path to Snowbird (above that parking lot where we ended the day)

I believe it was at Alta when we were messing around on the ridge before we headed over towards the path to Snowbird (above that parking lot where we ended the day)

1d8a99733c12fd43dd6c81be2d601add.jpg

Right before we went over to this area via the path towards Snowbird.

3 minutes ago, phillycore said:

That was neither of my guesses.  See if Dom knows for sure.  If we could see the skis, we could actually know for sure if it was Alta.    

5 minutes ago, phillycore said:

1d8a99733c12fd43dd6c81be2d601add.jpg

Right before we went over to this area via the path towards Snowbird.

This is off the Wildcat lift, an area which never dissapoints.  Ever.  if you think the other pic was kinda just after you get off the wildcat lift, above this area, i might buy that.  

Edited by JFskiDan

Out of all the pics we have from our trips, you post a gaper slash stop pic.
Dayam Bro.... at least I was kinda thin back than. Haha.
I have kids this weekend...Maybe 20th -21st we shall see

I thought that was a good one. I like this one too (also from the bird right after they dropped the ropes on road to provo). This line (where you were pointing us toward) was so sick.
86b8ee5d6f8e389a31f358a5555c16c4.jpg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:
That was neither of my guesses.  See if Dom knows for sure.  If we could see the skis, we could actually know for sure if it was Alta.    

Was from snowbird

my first guess was Mineral Basin.  Second guess was Mens Downhill at Snowbasin.  Second guess was becoming less likely as i kept looking at the picture for a number of reasons.  

I thought that was a good one. I like this one too (also from the bird right after they dropped the ropes on road to provo). This line (where you were pointing us toward) was so sick.
86b8ee5d6f8e389a31f358a5555c16c4.jpg

"No Friends On Powder Days Bitches"
Lmao....I must say, out of all the trips I've been on. That one was easily my favorite, especially off the snow.....from not so famous Rachel's, to....There's only hot women in Utah, to Dom's fascination with lobby cookies and coffee... It's definitely memorable.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Lmao....I must say, out of all the trips I've been on. That one was easily my favorite, especially off the snow.....from not so famous Rachel's, to....There's only hot women in Utah, to Dom's fascination with lobby cookies and coffee... It's definitely memorable.

Famous Rachel.....lol

”this is how we do it in PAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!”

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, phillycore said:

PARidge will love the 24 hour coffee at the 49er. I don't know about free cookies but I can buy him some. 

• Like 2

PARidge will love the 24 hour coffee at the 49er. I don't know about free cookies but I can buy him some. 

JH is going to open his eyes a bit.
Maybe he'll relax a bit on the Snowbird love fest. That may have already happened by now though, I kind of fell off the trail map for a bit.