01/06 - Shawnee - cold, medium crowds, twisted knee

eaf

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don't believe eagle rock was public while PoconoOceanCity skied there..he rented a house there.  

It was public at one point because I went snowtubing there when I was younger, and friends of mine skied there back in the day.

On 1/7/2018 at 7:11 PM, saltyant said:

Just send a complaint to Blue and ask for a $20 a gift card, or to demo the 3rd pair, or else.

Oh wow... I sent them an email, and got a response today saying that the issue was discussed with the staff, and I can come again to finish the Navigator. Now, why couldn't they just say the same while I was there?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, eaf said:

Oh wow... I sent them an email, and got a response today saying that the issue was discussed with the staff, and I can come again to finish the Navigator. Now, why couldn't they just say the same while I was there?

I think that was poor customer service. If you pay to demo 3 demos, you should be entitled to 3 demos. Period. Even if it's on another day. Glad to hear they changed their mind.

The guys at the CB demo center were really cool and even let me take out the RTMs again at the end of the day, and I can't imagine Blue is that strict. You probably just caught someone in a bad mood.

Edited by saltyant

Meh, I feel bad a little, don't like complaining, would've been so nicer if that guy was in a better mood that day. But hey, I get to finish it off, and that's awesome. Hopefully they won't lock and beat me up when I come back ;)

• Thanks 1

I think that was poor customer service. If you pay to demo 3 demos, you should be entitled to 3 demos. Period. Even if it's on another day. Glad to hear they changed their mind.
The guys at the CB demo center were really cool and even let me take out the RTMs again at the end of the day, and I can't imagine Blue is that strict. You probably just caught someone in a bad mood.

Cool story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, eaf said:

Hopefully they won't lock and beat me up when I come back ;)

Lol, I think your request was very reasonable and they were being unfair. I've complained about a lot lesser things. I just try to be nice to the people that make my food since I don't want to eat too much saliva.

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Anyone been to Shawnee lately? Trees left of Delaware and elsewhere skiable? Thinking of heading there tomorrow

Do they get coverage from snowmaking?  if not, i would say trees anywhere in PA might be a little thin.  

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Do they get coverage from snowmaking?  if not, i would say trees anywhere in PA might be a little thin.  

Yeah they get some. Not as much as Frost, about the same as Blue. Trees covered at Frost?

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski