The mountain Blue 1-8-18

RidgeRacer

How steep is that part of the mountain? Would be sick if there was a pod of “expert” terrain with its own lift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On trail coming soon, the last section coming into paradise has a little giddy yup. Especially so that I’m worried they may try to grade it out. I hope not. Maybe try to manage the intersection into paradise with fences like they do at Killy? Trees to skiers right on that section look sweet as well

31 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

that map has been on the wall since you guys met with her?  that was like 8-9 years ago

This map that I posted is more recent than that. This one was completed by the engineers who were planning the water park. I believe it was posted within the last 2 or 3 years in a local paper.

1 hour ago, tarponhead said:

On trail coming soon, the last section coming into paradise has a little giddy yup. Especially so that I’m worried they may try to grade it out. I hope not. Maybe try to manage the intersection into paradise with fences like they do at Killy? Trees to skiers right on that section look sweet as well

As cut it's like a slokemo blue, some speed, some wiggle but I think they'll grade the shit out of it too.

3 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

Work 180 days a year and have off 185 days a year. Although I wish we were off more in the winter.

You get off thanksgiving, Xmas, MLK weekend, snow days, presidents and spring break plus you have personal and sick days lol and also can get a pension.  I wouldn't want to deal with kids.  I had my quota of kids last night at Blue. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You get off thanksgiving, Xmas, MLK weekend, snow days, presidents and spring break plus you have personal and sick days lol and also can get a pension.  I wouldn't want to deal with kids.  I had my quota of kids last night at Blue. 

I’m not complaining, if I lived closer I’d get lot of RAW sessions in.

• Thanks 1