The mountain Blue 1-8-18

RidgeRacer

Just now, Schif said:

I didn't even know that the freezing rain was coming since I was out of town for the weekend. Then I got a call from a guy who sounded like the impending weather meant the sky was falling and he cancelled my meeting with him. Weird. So I got to go home early and watch 15 minutes of ice fall. I guess it did give my car a good coating, but the roads didn't seem that bad. 

When are you coming up to blue mountain??

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When are you coming up to blue mountain??

A few weeks I hope. I just came back from the funeral of one of my oldest friends and the guy that I've spent the most amount of time on a mountain with. Kind of bummed out and not really in the mood to get out on the mountain yet. This will be the first season since I was 11 that I won't get to ride with him. So I'll definitely be up at Blue, but I don't think I'm ready yet. 

A few weeks I hope. I just came back from the funeral of one of my oldest friends and the guy that I've spent the most amount of time on a mountain with. Kind of bummed out and not really in the mood to get out on the mountain yet. This will be the first season since I was 11 that I won't get to ride with him. So I'll definitely be up at Blue, but I don't think I'm ready yet. 

Condolence vibes to you bro

2 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

So there are 5 more uncut trails. Would require another lift

At least 5. You can see a little red line going up from that green spot at the bottom of those trails. It would be different to actually have to take 2 lifts to access the whole mountain as opposed to the 6pack and/or quad taking you basically everywhere right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Who got in Barb’s office and saw a plan map? And why were you there?

Me and Atomic Jeff have been in Barbs office and have seen the plan map..she's so humble the chairs in her office are the same as the cafeteria. I was expecting some $500 chair from the sharper image or something lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Me and Atomic Jeff have been in Barbs office and have seen the plan map..she's so humble the chairs in her office are the same as the cafeteria. I was expecting some $500 chair from the sharper image or something lol
Haha. She runs a ski area. She's not Dr evil. Did expect one of thesee3fcf972afd52857549fa18107de40d7.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

that map has been on the wall since you guys met with her?  that was like 8-9 years ago