Jump to content
saltyant

Camelback Triple Ticket Flash Sale

Recommended Posts

That's ok. Maybe this post will convince Ski2Live or eaf to pick up some triple tickets.

Edited by saltyant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saltyant said:

That's ok. Maybe this post will convince Ski2Live, eaf, or toast to pick up some triple tickets.

Ski2Live and Eaf are too cheap and Toast is already sponsored by Blue mountain. Matt Edge will probably be interested. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ski2Live and Eaf are too cheap and Toast is already sponsored by Blue mountain. Matt Edge will probably be interested. 

Oh crap, I edited my post too late and you caught my pre-edit. Looking forward to seeing how bad I get busted on for this blunder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saltyant said:

Oh crap, I edited my post too late and you caught my pre-edit. Looking forward to seeing how bad I get busted on for this blunder.

Three giant dings...Ding Ding Ding from Root and Ben Dover

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s still a lot to ski a shit hole 3 times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Matt Edge will probably be interested. 

Ok, make sure you pass this onto him. I haven't seen him post on any Camelback threads yet so hopefully he reads this soon before the offer expires.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, toast21602 said:

That’s still a lot to ski a shit hole 3 times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QFT

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Already got tix for 4 more days at CB so I am good but thanks.

But you can have tix for 7 more days at CB and be even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Already got tix for 4 more days at CB so I am good but thanks.

How?? Did you grab 4 of those 24 limited cards from Princeton ski club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ski2Live and Eaf are too cheap and Toast is already sponsored by Blue mountain. Matt Edge will probably be interested. 

Well, at least we're not expecting to get paid for skiing something other than BM and JH ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty sounds like Camelback is giving you commish for selling their deal. 

It's a good thing they do this flash sale. At some point I was even going to visit Buckmans on my way to BM to pick this triple ticket up. They had it in stock while CB already closed the sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, eaf said:

It's a good thing they do this flash sale. At some point I was even going to visit Buckmans on my way to BM to pick this triple ticket up. They had it in stock while CB already closed the sales.

Did you buy multiple triple tickets for blue. Seems like you were there more than three times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you buy multiple triple tickets for blue. Seems like you were there more than three times. 

They were selling individual tickets at pre-season triple ticket rates on Cyber Monday, so I stocked up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, eaf said:

How?? Did you grab 4 of those 24 limited cards from Princeton ski club?

I have 3 of them so I am good for 3 days each at CB, Blue, JF and Shawnee. I also have one other CB ticket. Pretty much covered for PA skiing this year other than holiday weekend blackouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×