1/13/18....firm..windy..beers

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot around 725am and in the house were Atomic Jeff, NMSki, Nastar Glenn, Ryan, Toast, TheRealKevinThomas, Johnny Law and many others. The temperature was in the low to mid 20s and it was pretty windy with a northwest wind. No real fun getting the first civilian chair except for crossing multiple lagoons..yeah there was standing water today at Blue mountain but that adds to the spicyness. 

First tun on Razors was mad technical but in slow motion due to the headwind..next run on Main Street was ok groomed on top and a little choppy lower but slow motion. Lazy was a little bit worse than ok..switchback was fun..no liftlines when I was skiing..nightmare to dreamweaver was  ok, racers on Razors were badass in the words of matt edge.  

Had some good beers in the parking lot..still today felt warm to me. But the nice three week run of packed powder is way over but maybe some fresh manmade for tomorrow and at the very least another grooming and some mad sweet and ow sugar snow..loose granular.  See everybody tomorrow AM

• Like 2