Trip Report - 1/15/2018

saltyant

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You guys are unbelievable. Talking about blue in other forums.  Eaf is gonna start giving out big dingers

I can't wait to see which pass Salty buys for the next year. I think he's soo comfy at CB... The hotel beats that bench on top of the six pack all the way.

Just now, toast21602 said:

Am I missing something? Has Blue been marketing that bench as lodging? wow, just wow.

No, but he has a tendency of waiting for something or someone. You on the bench, lift in the hotel. I feel like the hotel offers a better waiting area. :P

1 minute ago, eaf said:

No, but he has a tendency of waiting for something or someone. You on the bench, lift in the hotel. I feel like the hotel offers a better waiting area. :P

Salty just likes to stop and smell the roses. I like how at Bear Creek he wanted to have a sit down supper but during the week his employer gives him a per diem..that's why he strays from the dollar menu at McDonalds. 

1 minute ago, eaf said:

I think the majority of people here wouldn't even consider waiting for somebody off of the snow, like in a hotel. What a waste of time. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, eaf said:

I can't wait to see which pass Salty buys for the next year. I think he's soo comfy at CB... The hotel beats that bench on top of the six pack all the way.

I think Salty goes with blue mountain so he can grind the spine with matt edge and ski with his skiing idols...me and Atomic Jeff. Plus he wants to meet JFBBDan..

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I think the majority of people here wouldn't even consider waiting for somebody off of the snow, like in a hotel. What a waste of time. 

Well, there are girls in bikinis there too ;)

I once went to the CB hotel in search of Starbucks. Didn't find coffee, but the view of surfers there was spectacular.

Edited by eaf
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The easiest place to meet someone is at the top of the lift.  We are lucky that Blue has a bench at the top of the 6er to enjoy a quick beer while waiting for your friends.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think Salty goes with blue mountain so he can grind the spine with matt edge and ski with his skiing idols...me and Atomic Jeff. Plus he wants to meet JFBBDan..

Oh that's for sure. Will never forgive him for ditching me that night ;)