1/17/18...Powder Day!!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I doubt it..is there anywhere locally that offers ski bike rentals??

I don’t know to be honest. Saw it on killingtons website and keep seeing ads for it in New England. 

Looks stupid imo  

On 1/17/2018 at 11:24 PM, saltyant said:

Today I tried skiing under the beginner lift at Montage. As soon as I realized it was a bad idea, I hit a small rock or something and fell. It was a very slow fall but I think I scratched the base on my RTM a little bit.

Spring skiing last year is why I now know how to do p-tex repairs. I work for 6-packs of IPA, btw.

• Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thursday I gave Atomic Jeff my shiros to tune up and today gave him my mantras to tuneup it's not what you know it's who you know. 

Ah, but you've read my stupid blog so you know how much I like an excuse to putter around in the workshop. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2018 at 1:39 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One liftride on the six pack a guy skied under the six pack on the lower marquee route above the first turn of lower sidewinder and went over all sorts of rocks and fell forward and ate shit. That's a lesson to all you Saltys and Eafs please check yourself before you wreck yourself.  It's national safety month so be safe folks.  

And a lesson to all those grilled cheese samwiches!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1