Current conditions

Gurus

24 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Elk posted they made snow on 5 trails last night. Goin for their 100 day guarantee! How long do they have to make it?

Opening day was 12/13...I don't know if they closed at all during this season but I'm thinking maybe around 3/25 for their 100 days assuming a few closed days. 

It got down colder than expected. Was 26 in Allentown. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

elk forecasted to got 10 to 14 inches from this storm. If that happens and it cools down like they are saying, they will reach 100 days no problem, which I think is march 23. Praying for a dump. The deepest I've skied all winter was 6 inches at Shawnee. Nothing beats elk on a powder day, although this snow is supposed to be heavier...at any rate, they will be back to being 100% open which is great this late in the season.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, jeff said:

elk forecasted to got 10 to 14 inches from this storm. If that happens and it cools down like they are saying, they will reach 100 days no problem, which I think is march 23. Praying for a dump. The deepest I've skied all winter was 6 inches at Shawnee. Nothing beats elk on a powder day, although this snow is supposed to be heavier...at any rate, they will be back to being 100% open which is great this late in the season.

Yo Jeff,  How "sick"  is/was it today?

14 hours ago, rummy said:

Yo Jeff,  How "sick"  is/was it today?

unfortunately couldn't make the drive to elk, so I settled for montage. I was one of about 8 people there and the snow was great. When I left at 2 there was probably about 8 inches of heavy powder. Overall montage was pretty good. Elk was probably amazing though

2 hours ago, jeff said:

unfortunately couldn't make the drive to elk, so I settled for montage. I was one of about 8 people there and the snow was great. When I left at 2 there was probably about 8 inches of heavy powder. Overall montage was pretty good. Elk was probably amazing though

Was the highway shutdown??

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Snow will be all groomed in no matter how much they get. Could probably find some pow stashes in the trees tho

Wrong.... Upper Tunk, Chippewa, and Iroquois, have been ungroomed and left natural since last storm.

Stay Outta My Trees...!!.....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Lest he beg for a refund/voucher.

Oh, I never beg for a gift card. If I'm not fully satisfied with a business, I demand a gift card, or else I will unleash my fury and wrath... By rating them 1 star on Google! Muahaha, for I am Professor Chaos.