1-18-18

toast21602

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

Would have loved to go up, but gotta work sometime...

Sounds like you're working about as hard as me today...I've literally just written a few checks so far, talked to one funeral director and gonna go to the post office and buy stamps...boring...

in my next life I'm gonna be a professor like toast.  

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sounds like you're working about as hard as me today...I've literally just written a few checks so far, talked to one funeral director and gonna go to the post office and buy stamps...boring...

I'm multitasking....

Yeah, I wanna be a professor too!

Rode from 8:30-11.  Surprised how many people were there, a lot more than a usual weekday morning.  Good ol snow in the backyard.  Challenge opened at like 10:15 ish and was nice but really weird to describe, almost like soft death cookies if that makes any sense.  It looked bad but actually was soft and rode fast.  Looked like paradise was about to open as I was leaving 

17 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Rode from 8:30-11.  Surprised how many people were there, a lot more than a usual weekday morning.  Good ol snow in the backyard.  Challenge opened at like 10:15 ish and was nice but really weird to describe, almost like soft death cookies if that makes any sense.  It looked bad but actually was soft and rode fast.  Looked like paradise was about to open as I was leaving 

This is turning into a really busy season for blue.  They definitely get a lot more weekday and night skiing customers than they used to. 

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Great groomers this morning. Some runs closed because they blew a ton of snow. Good for them. Moderate crowds. Blue skies. JADIP.

4c62da42ee487fbc4458ef7b41652a2d.jpg

Thought I saw you once. Spent most of the morning in the bumps, skiers right line was good, skiers left bumps had ice in the troughs. Skied a few other trails, everything was good.. 

Edited by zzslope
misspell

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Teacher's sometimes good, too. Had midterm exams today, so I was done at 10:30 but hung around for free lunch. Am at the bar at the valley lodge now waiting for the shop to adjust my RTMs to my boots. Me and Salty: RTM Squad. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Teacher's sometimes good, too. Had midterm exams today, so I was done at 10:30 but hung around for free lunch. Am at the bar at the valley lodge now waiting for the shop to adjust my RTMs to my boots. Me and Salty: RTM Squad. 

i'll be sporting my RTM's for the race clinic tonite.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

That's cool that teachers get free lunch. I buy lunch for my employees all the time..all three of us lol.  The Allentown school district had some bomb ass chicken turnovers..I've thought about going in undercover 21 jump street style on chicken turnover day. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is Razors gonna be closed for you guys?  It was open last Thursday night. 

only if they close it for the college race teams first. I don't think we're gonna be hitting any gates this week. we'll prolly be lapping paradise, NM-DW, Switchback, and Razor's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's cool that teachers get free lunch. I buy lunch for my employees all the time..all three of us lol.  The Allentown school district had some bomb ass chicken turnovers..I've thought about going in undercover 21 jump street style on chicken turnover day. 

They treat the help pretty good at Fancy Pants Academy. Actually, faculty lunch is a holdover from having been a boarding school