Powder Day 2018 Mega Thread

saltyant

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Anyway I’m sure he found the octopus post real easily. 

Very correct. The picture was on the very first post of this Mega thread, so no digging was necessary at all. The only digging I did this week was looking through Rajeev posts which was well worth the effort. I can usually remember where something is in an archived thread, especially if it was particularly funny or entertaining. This site is a treasure trove of entertainment that cant be found elsewhere online.

36 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
9 hours ago, saltyant said:
Posted it for Steeze since he likes my Chinese food reports, but like I said it should have been in the food thread so my bad.

Is that the place in the mall? If so that buffet is solid.

Yes, the Royal Buffet. I had some soup and rice and chicken and beef and egg roll and dessert as well. In that order.

Edited by saltyant

• 2 years later...
On 1/19/2018 at 7:42 AM, saltyant said:

This thread is great!! 18 replies and only 1 of those is actually about powder.

Since we're on the topic of food, I will mention that I had to refill my own Mountain Dews by going behind the counter, hence the tag "free refills". I was so annoyed that I didn't leave a tip because i didn't have a waiter or waitress, except to bring me the bill. It was 3 pm so it's not like they were busy.

These ding dongs can’t stay on topic 

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

"Maybe if you didn’t post stupid shit people would respond more appropriately and care about your TRs." -Toast

Haha anyway your reports get grate ratings.  Most of my Jackson hole report threads received over 10,000 views..no big dealio...cough cough..it’s awesome 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Haha anyway your reports get grate ratings.  Most of my Jackson hole report threads received over 10,000 views..no big dealio...cough cough..it’s awesome 

Oh wow, that's more views than Joe Biden's inauguration got.

Edited by saltyant

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Post up about it. I was thinking of going there or Shawnee on Tuesday 

You'll get a lot more skiing in at Shawnee versus Montage due to the high speed lift, but Shawnee's too far for me to drive on a weeknight when both places only run until 9.  I was a regular at Montage for night skiing when I started skiing just like @Schif

Also, Montage and Shawnee have night skiing that's reasonably priced compared to some other places (IMO).

Edited by saltyant

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You'll get a lot more skiing in at Shawnee versus Montage due to the high speed lift, but Shawnee's too far for me to drive on a weeknight when both places only run until 9.  I was a regular at Montage for night skiing when I started skiing just like @Schif

Also, Montage and Shawnee have night skiing that's reasonably priced compared to some other places (IMO).

I don't really care about a high speed lift. I Enjoy the terrain at Montage when it is all open so I look forward to hearing how it is there. I don't think I've ever skied Shawnee when it was completely open either. I've been there once and I think it was early April. I skied there in the morning and then flew down to Florida for a wedding in the afternoon.

• Thanks 1