Powder Day 2018 Mega Thread

saltyant

31 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Going to Montage tomorrow night from 6-9. This is great! I found a deal for $30 lift tix as a King's College alumni.

Salty you really are getting after it this season. Is Montage closer to you than Blue mountain??  Have you ever skied White Lightning?  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty you really are getting after it this season. Is Montage closer to you than Blue mountain??  Have you ever skied White Lightning?  

Thanks. Montage is slightly closer but distance vs. Blue isn't a factor, I like going to different mountains every now and then. One time I skied half of White Lightning and took my skis off for the second half and slid down. It was rad!!

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks. Montage is slightly closer but distance vs. Blue isn't a factor, I like going to different mountains every now and then. One time I skied half of White Lightning and took my skis off for the second half and slid down. It was rad!!

I remember that...back when you were a gaper. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

Why did you take your skis off on White Lightning? The lower part of it is usually a little easier with smaller bumps. 

Seemed too steep and there were moguls the size of yurts. I think people on here made fun of me and called me a herb.

Edited by saltyant

22 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Cause you are safer with your skis on than off although I doubt you had self arrest skills back then. 

Lol White Lightning got much much flatter looking since I last "skied" it when I created this thread. So EZ

It's really fun coming back here and skiing all the slopes I used to think were steep

Edited by saltyant