1/20-1/21 weekend roll call thread..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's the spirit SallyCat!!!  Are you gonna be at Camelback tonight with the ski club??

For some reason ski club cancelled tonight, so I'm going drinking with friends. So you know, also not grading exams tonight. 

I'm proctoring an exam right now and writing cover letters to potential employers. I'm an absolute model of professional responsibility lately!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

For some reason ski club cancelled tonight, so I'm going drinking with friends. So you know, also not grading exams tonight. 

I'm proctoring an exam right now and writing cover letters to potential employers. I'm an absolute model of professional responsibility lately!

I just sold a $2500 tombstone over the phone since my last post 10 minutes ago..gonna go to the bank and the farmers market soon.  My professional responsibility is smelling the armpits of the shirts I wore earlier this week to see if any of them were wearable today since I haven't done laundry in awhile. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Some point? Be there for opening. See you there.

Opening is the plan, but never works out that way for me. 

Serious question, how are the parks this year? 

Edited by Kyle

4 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Are all your polo shirts purple or do you mix it up?

I have a purple polo I wear every Monday usually green polo Tuesday blue Wednesday and maroon Thursdays and also been wearing long sleeve t shirts in the winter. I only have four polo shirts right now and four long sleeve shirts and two pairs of khakis.   Minimilist living.  For the bars I usually wear t shirts.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich