1/20-1/21 weekend roll call thread..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Was Camelback busy?  Did you at least get to use the VIP line at Camelback??

It was busy and they dont have a VIP line. But the singles line wasnt that bad, the one time I only waited 2 minutes despite there being at least 100 people in line. So to me Its the same thing as a VIP line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

It was busy and they dont have a VIP line. But the singles line wasnt that bad, the one time I only waited 2 minutes despite there being at least 100 people in line. So to me Its the same thing as a VIP line.

I guess you're right, when you always ski solo it is essentially the same. When you ski with a 10+ people its nice to all get to the top within a few chairs of each other. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I guess you're right, when you always ski solo it is essentially the same. When you ski with a 10+ people its nice to all get to the top within a few chairs of each other. 

I dont always ski solo. Sometimes Ski2Live comes to Camelback. But we get stuck in the main line with everyone else, or on a slow lift, so we can ride together and converse about interesting topics like classic rock.

Edited by saltyant

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I dont always ski solo. Sometimes Ski2Live comes to Camelback. But we get stuck in the main line with everyone else, or on a slow lift, so we can ride together and converse about interesting topics like classic rock.

Can you post a video of Ski2Lives band??  

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

OMG well pretty soon salty you'll be one of us...

Can't get a Blue pass until I test drive it on a peak weekend. $57 is way too much for me. Maybe there will be bargain day or something one of these weekends..

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Matt Edge wants to know if you're a good dancer??

Uh no. I'm too cool for dancing. Dancing is for nerds.

• Confused 1