1/20-1/21 weekend roll call thread..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Cliffhanger isn't exactly a green trail... The sign for it says extremely difficult.

And the ratio or Cliffhanger runs to green runs this year?

Is Cliffhanger a mogul run or is it a just a groomer that anyone can simply point their skis down and straightline?

21 hours ago, saltyant said:

I don't know about that, have you seen my stats?

Nope, but I've seen this: "Meh, the last 2 days have been pretty uneventful. Starting to get bored with skiing, I've done every single trail at Camelback ad nauseum at this point. Maybe I'll take a brief hiatus and go road biking next weekend instead."

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, eaf said:

Nope, but I've seen this: "Meh, the last 2 days have been pretty uneventful. Starting to get bored with skiing, I've done every single trail at Camelback ad nauseum at this point. Maybe I'll take a brief hiatus and go road biking next weekend instead."

Wow just wow. Salty is getting jaded.  He's too good for the poconos. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow. Salty is getting jaded.  He's too good for the poconos. 

Nah, Camelback is still the bomb. I'll just ski a little less the rest of the season so I dont get sick of it. Skiing at Camelback too much is the same as eating too much of your favorite ice cream flavor. It will be just as good again after not eating it for a week.

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah, Camelback is still the bomb. I'll just ski a little less the rest of the season so I dont get sick of it. Skiing at Camelback too much is the same as eating too much of your favorite ice cream flavor. It will be just as good again after not eating it for a week.

Ski as much as you can. You'll miss skiing when the ski season is over.  Maybe you and Matt Edge can take a spring trip together to Tuckermans ravine. Soon you'll have your blue mountain season pass which will put a little more pep in your step. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Looks like 3 solid nights of making snow Wednesday through Friday night. Hopefully they blow enough on Barney’s to reseed for this weekend. Also bump up chute too emoji120.png

BM responded to the bumps on Chute request, so I added a response to theirs about the collision.  Hopefully that'll invoke some action.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

For my second time out this year it was. Luckily playing hockey 3 nights a week has kept my legs in shape so there was no real leg burn going on. 

were you skiing or snowboarding?  My first real leg burn of the season will be Friday at Jackson hole.  Except for a few bump runs it's not an issue at Blue. 

18 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Looks like 3 solid nights of making snow Wednesday through Friday night. Hopefully they blow enough on Barney’s to reseed for this weekend. Also bump up chute too emoji120.png

10 hours ago, indiggio said:

BM responded to the bumps on Chute request, so I added a response to theirs about the collision.  Hopefully that'll invoke some action.

Barney's marked as closed on the report today. Wonder if they mowed them down?

• Like 1