Ikon Pass

toast21602

20 minutes ago, Barb said:

I picked up Epic 4 day pass for $449.  Gets 4 unrestricted days total at any epic mountain.  Next year when I go to Ouray Ice Festival I will do another Telluride day and I am sure I can do 3 CB days so it will be worth it. 

Wow you're such a planner.  Maybe we'll fly you in for the PASR party at Blue.  

• Thanks 1

$138 Telluride $111 CB.  Not saving a ton of money but I hate having to go to the ticket window and if the pass is already paid for I feel like I can ski as little or as much as I want to.  I can also use the days at Abasin with my son.  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Costco is selling this on their website right now at full price $999.99 with 20 percent back as a Costco gift card. Decent deal if you already spend money at Costco

They were talking about that in Alpinezone..they are gonna sell so many of them. Makes sense if your home mountain is already on the Ikon pass  or you take two trips in a season to resorts on the Ikon pass. I think Toast got in on the student rate back in the spring for about the cost of lift tickets for a one week ski trip. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

What a son of a bitch.  It looks like AA doesnt fly direct to SLC anymore.  That makes me want to go all Salty on them.  

Yeah that is true, but I usually fly out of ABE when I can because of convenience so a layover out of philly or a layover out of ABE doesn't make or break anything for me. We'll chat. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is AA your airline of choice??

AA and southwest. I have lots of points/tokens/miles/chips with both. Having both is good. Gives options. 

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah that is true, but I usually fly out of ABE when I can because of convenience so a layover out of philly or a layover out of ABE doesn't make or break anything for me. We'll chat. 

I’m with you. I have said it before, i will favor convenience over cost almost always. I live 15 mins from phl. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense for me to fly out of any other airport imo. I dont see driving to newark or baltimore for a direct flight. Seems to add bullshit and probably in the end doesnt save me any time or money. Last time i looked AA had direct to slc for what i thought was some pretty attractive pricing. Slc is probably about as far as i could go non stop. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

AA and southwest. I have lots of points/tokens/miles/chips with both. Having both is good. Gives options. 

I’m with you. I have said it before, i will favor convenience over cost almost always. I live 15 mins from phl. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense for me to fly out of any other airport imo. I dont see driving to newark or baltimore for a direct flight. Seems to add bullshit and probably in the end doesnt save me any time or money. Last time i looked AA had direct to slc for what i thought was some pretty attractive pricing. Slc is probably about as far as i could go non stop. 

I was just looking at airfare to Jackson hole on United and it’s cheaper to take the united airlines bus from Allentown airport to Newark than direct flight to Jackson hole than just the direct flight from Newark to Jackson hole.  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
7 hours ago, JFskiDan said:
What a son of a bitch.  It looks like AA doesnt fly direct to SLC anymore.  That makes me want to go all Salty on them.  

That blows. SLC direct was one of the reasons i switched to hoarding AA points.

With bonuses I earned something like 95,000 united miles this year.  In January when I fully take over the tombstone store I’ll see if I can switch that CC over to a united rewards card as well 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
7 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

That blows. SLC direct was one of the reasons i switched to hoarding AA points.

Yeah I use AA because of them flying out of ABE and they have had better prices that most other airlines out of that airport. Oh well. Direct flights are nice, but not a deal breaker for me.