Ikon Pass

toast21602

13 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
17 minutes ago, toast21602 said:
Yeah I use AA because of them flying out of ABE and they have had better prices that most other airlines out of that airport. Oh well. Direct flights are nice, but not a deal breaker for me. 

Definitely not a deal breaker.

Indubitably not a deal breaker

Boo-yah page topper. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that Toast and I have used our IKON passes....it's better than having to go to the window even once.  Most IKON resorts are direct to lift with your pass.  Scroll down for the short list of "go to the window" resorts.

https://www.ikonpass.com/en/how-to-use-your-ikon-pass

Deer Valley required getting a ticket (1 or more days, didn't matter) because they don't have automated gates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Considering the idea of getting Ikon passes for myself and kids next year. Would only be 976 for the three of us for base passes or 1349 for full passes (still not much more than Blue). This is the last year they will be eligible for kids pricing so this is the year to do it if ever. 

Would mean a bunch of road trip weekends to VT, a couple trips out west and very little PA skiing. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

25 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Considering the idea of getting Ikon passes for myself and kids next year. Would only be 976 for the three of us for base passes or 1349 for full passes (still not much more than Blue). This is the last year they will be eligible for kids pricing so this is the year to do it if ever. 

Would mean a bunch of road trip weekends to VT, a couple trips out west and very little PA skiing. 

Wouldn’t that cost you a lot more money?..would you ski Blue every other weekend when you dont have the twins??  You could finally ski Jackson hole.  The locals would love you.