Spring mountain 1/25/18

theprogram4

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

lol at the mods going into my stats and changing them without telling me.  so pathetic and petty lol.   luckily they are now correct.  

Your stats weren't accurate. You falsified the info. Not cool. I take my role as unofficial stats manager seriously and am in direct contact with the admin but don't get it twisted I'm not on his staff that would be homo

• Like 1

These kind of arguments are what drew me to this site in the first place. Very entertaining, but I could quit skiing today and none of you are even going to come remotely close to my vert and run count for this season.

Nobody gives a fuck either. About your vert or you leaving the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting that Spring's new Web site eliminates the trail map. I have never seen a ski hill Web site without the trail map.

Also their trail count seems to have eliminated the "double black diamond" Plummet (no snow making so it was almost never open, some years not at all).

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

9 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Interesting that Spring's new Web site eliminates the trail map. I have never seen a ski hill Web site without the trail map.

Also their trail count seems to have eliminated the "double black diamond" Plummet (no snow making so it was almost never open, some years not at all).

https://springmountainadventures.com/trail-map/