50% off Montage Tickets

SallyCat

On 2/2/2018 at 5:03 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ok at least you know Eaf is a gaper..shit he was complaining about fresh snow in Europe 

IMG_2477.JPG

Heeey, looky what I found in Montage thread ;) Don't worry, you wouldn't survive in that storm for an hour. Would call it quits and retreat to your hotel for IPA and towels.

Montage is sick. 14 mins up, 2 mins down. Looong and slow top, then out of the blue short unreasonably steep part and we're back on lift. Shawnee is so much better.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Doubled over laughing at how a boilerplate announcement about ticket prices immediately turned into a double-takedown of Eaf and Salty. :rofl

This place is comedy gold!

I don't think it's worth doing a separate trail report for this. But yeah, I'm skiing your tickets, so it's not totally off topic.

18 minutes ago, eaf said:

I don't think it's worth doing a separate trail report for this. But yeah, I'm skiing your tickets, so it's not totally off topic.

I love it; no complaints here. The trash talk always seems good-natured at its base. If that weren't the case it wouldn't be enjoyable.

Plus I think thread are like conversations. It would be boring and stifling if they always stayed "on topic."

2 hours ago, SallyCat said:

I love it; no complaints here. The trash talk always seems good-natured at its base. If that weren't the case it wouldn't be enjoyable.

Plus I think thread are like conversations. It would be boring and stifling if they always stayed "on topic."

QFT Quoted for truth!!

9 hours ago, eaf said:

Montage is sick. 14 mins up, 2 mins down. Looong and slow top, then out of the blue short unreasonably steep part and we're back on lift. Shawnee is so much better.

Yep, that's why on that powder day I left Montage and went to CB. At Montage just felt like I was riding lifts all day long instead of skiing.