50% off Montage Tickets

SallyCat

I was there yesterday as well. Used that same discount. Skied 9:30 to 1:30. Conditions were good. I actually rode the Longhaul lift a few times. They left upper Fast Track and Runaway ungroomed. No real lines to speak of on the lower mountain. Lodge was crazy busy when i went to leave. Could hardly find a place to take my boots off.

23 hours ago, trackbiker said:

I was there yesterday as well. Used that same discount. Skied 9:30 to 1:30. Conditions were good. I actually rode the Longhaul lift a few times. They left upper Fast Track and Runaway ungroomed. No real lines to speak of on the lower mountain. Lodge was crazy busy when i went to leave. Could hardly find a place to take my boots off.

It is great that even on a day that judging by the lot had to be about as crowded as they ever get the segregation of expert terrain makes for a virtually line free experience for those able to ski the north face.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Schif said:

Maybe I'll do Saturday at Montage this week. Pretty solid deals and I'm glad they made snow. 

That would have been my plan but my mom is having an Easter thing for the family with an egg hunt for all the kids, sk an early session at Blue is the only thing that makes sense for me this weekend

59 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

That would have been my plan but my mom is having an Easter thing for the family with an egg hunt for all the kids, sk an early session at Blue is the only thing that makes sense for me this weekend

Speaking of egg hunts; if I recall correctly, a few times a year Montage does a scavenger hunt where they put things all over the mountain and if you spot one while you're skiing and grab it you can take it back to the lodge and redeem it for a prize. I always thought that was a cool idea. 

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

Speaking of egg hunts; if I recall correctly, a few times a year Montage does a scavenger hunt where they put things all over the mountain and if you spot one while you're skiing and grab it you can take it back to the lodge and redeem it for a prize. I always thought that was a cool idea. 

Blue does that for st. Patrick’s day.