2/3-2/4 weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

48 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

this is the earliest ive ever seen you post on a saturday morning post blue

Was posting on the drive home. Very short lot session today. I'm still counting today as two ski days since I was tired. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks maybe you can be my stats assistant one day..when are you going to Jackson hole??  It's dumping there then next two weeks. 

it would be a dream and an honor to be stats assistant.  ill be there in a little under 3 weeks.  good to hear plenty of snow in the forecast

Sounds Good for tomorrow,Today was less than stellar conditions,Paradise and lazy and Challenge  had good snow this a.m. upper Main was Good,lower Main where midway dumped in was FUN,Lots of icey spots started showing up .2 Trails closed for Races? Another Fun Day at Blue

• Like 1

7 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

rumors of a potential phillycore sighting tomorrow

He's not saying he's meeting a friend at 1 for a super bowl party and doesn't want to come up if he has to leave before hanging in the lot.  Shit ski till ten hang in lot till 11. I try my best to get people to come up to blue and it's just hard. 

I'm awake so fuck it....put ski shit in the car and on my way. Can't stay long....
If someone has an extra buddy pass that would be awesome and really appreciated as $62 + gas and tolls from DelCo for 2 hours is going to suck...but whatever. I need to get back out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

True, although MBMike does a fine job filling in. Probably won't make next Sunday either, flight gets into Philthy kinda late Saturday, and besides I think my wife would kill me if I told her I was heading out Sunday morning to ski after I had been home for 7 hours.

f881820cde1f4720985f5ebb6528db4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3