After we hike some early turns in Belvedere in the AM tomorrow,  I could hook up for a few runs with you at Stowe any day you are there. If interested, PM me your digits.  I'd meet you at the top of the Sensation quad, there's a warming hut at the top. I pop out of the woods from Smuggs there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

After we hike some early turns in Belvedere in the AM tomorrow,  I could hook up for a few runs with you at Stowe any day you are there. If interested, PM me your digits.  I'd meet you at the top of the Sensation quad, there's a warming hut at the top. I pop out of the woods from Smuggs there.

Ok, sounds good! I stick mostly to blue groomers, though if I'm skiing well I'll try some of the easier black runs.

3 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

Theyre connected by the Long Trail. 15 minute hike to Stowe. Im fine with skiing anything within your comfort level. Ive got 4-5” at the house so far. Eagles!!!!!!

PMed you my number. Text me anytime, I always have my phone on me, and I'll head to the top of Sensation. What a game, congrats all Eagles fans.

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty have fun. Looks like a powder day...

Still snowing!!! Have to wait until 7:30 for the free breakfast at the hotel. Started eating Cheerios at 7:01 but got yelled at that breakfast doesn't start until 7:30. Told the dude I wanted to get an early start to get all the perder before everyone else, but he said no exceptions. I didnt actually get yelled at but I'm an entitled millenial special snowflake and I should be able to start breakfast early because I'm a VIP.

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Still snowing!!! Have to wait until 7:30 for the free breakfast at the hotel. Started eating Cheerios at 7:01 but got yelled at that breakfast doesn't start until 7:30. Told the dude I wanted to get an early start to get all the perder before everyone else, but he said no exceptions. I didnt actually get yelled at but I'm an entitled millenial special snowflake and I should be able to start breakfast early because I'm a VIP.

Wow I would have bought breakfast somewhere else and waited in line at the mountain by 730. That late of a breakfast is unacceptable 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow I would have bought breakfast somewhere else and waited in line at the mountain by 730. That late of a breakfast is unacceptable 

Still eating. Will definitely miss FirstTrax at 4 Runner but it's all good in the hood. Even if I ski 9 to 4 Thats still 7 hours. Got to fill up on carbs for the day so I dont have to spend $30 on a hamburger.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Still eating. Will definitely miss FirstTrax at 4 Runner but it's all good in the hood. Even if I ski 9 to 4 Thats still 7 hours. Got to fill up on carbs for the day so I dont have to spend $30 on a hamburger.

You'll be skiing way before 9..next pow day try the bagel place in town or mccarthys both open earlier. 

43 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I thought the 4 runner spins at 7:30? Eat some granola bars in the car next time and hop in line early! Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's on weekends the 730am opening for 4 runner...free breakfast isn't worth missing untracked.  You think Jackson hole gets tracked out fast you should see stowe. The locals get every nook and cranny fast.