9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are those powder poles??

Nah I don't have powder poles. Didn't even know there was such a thing. 

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty next time be sure the first run you ski on a Perder day is ungroomed.  I got dizzy just thinking about all the various lifts you took.  

Ok. It was so crowded that everything on piste got tracked out after the first few runs, so the fresh was short lived. The real good stuff was in the woods but I still have no clue how to turn. Think I'll stick to groomers my whole life. Groomers are fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just read a good chunk of this one. Sad that I didn’t see it until now and save him the weekend hassle. He should have avoided Killington like the plague. Either hit up Mount Ellen on your way south or head to Pico. Both would have been significantly less crowded... I’m expecting Steaux to be even more insane in the next couple years now that they are adding mountains to the Epic Pass in New England.

Well you’re making paper..

You would think that. Unfortunately, real estate development is a long arduous process. I’m not making any more paper than I was in previous years. However, in two more years, when things are built, if all goes according to plan, it should be looking up.
  • Like 1