6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What were you doing at bear creek?  How did you like it?  I’ve never been but I went to Doe mountain once in 1995 and it sucked 

I toured Bear Creek on 12/27/17 and posted a live action thread. Wao, that was a long time ago. Shadows still commented on my posts, Root was still active, the mods fucked with my tags, and @toast21602 got 5 likes and a Recommended Post for writing "STFU".

https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/19342-official-bc-night-skiing-live-action-thread/

Edited by saltyant

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I toured Bear Creek on 12/27/17 and posted a live action thread. Wao, that was a long time ago. Shadows still commented on my posts, Root was still active, the mods fucked with my tags, and @toast21602 got 5 likes and a Recommended Post for writing "STFU".

https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/19342-official-bc-night-skiing-live-action-thread/

Awesome. Yeah what the heck happened to root and Shadows?  We know toast is around still sadly 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Matt Edge has never skied out west so maybe include him on your trip to Colorado. He can teach you about the birds and the bees. 

Let me check with Walt and Pops.

@enjoralas can MattEdge come with us to Colorado? We can look for a hotel with quadruple bunks (I get top bunk)

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We’ll settle this during the ski season at Blue...he had a trip to Breck planned with an ex but it fell through so he always harps about how great Stowe and killington are.  

My bad...I thought he ended up going by himself post break up and having the adventure of a lifetime. Like hut tub time machine.

On 10/6/2021 at 8:38 PM, saltyant said:

Maybe I'll go to Stowe this winter for some radical New England skiing on my Epic Pass. I want to walk up the hill in ski boots and ski into the gondola again. I wonder if other PASRs will come* like @GrilledSteezeSandwich @MattEDGE@SallyCat @VTmark @VTmark_take2 @moe ghoul @Robert2 @RajeevGuptaSucheeta

*I'll be driving myself up in my Sonic (no carpool) and staying in my own hotel house room. We can hang out in front of the Fourrunner Quad in the morning, ski 1/8 of a run together, and maybe go to Piecasso one evening for takeout while I SUJOPO in my hotel house room the rest of the week

@saltyant- I’m down for Stowe!! I have epic this season. I’ve been looking for a 1-2 ish week Airbnb in January but I haven’t finalized anything.

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2021 at 8:38 PM, saltyant said:

Maybe I'll go to Stowe this winter for some radical New England skiing on my Epic Pass. I want to walk up the hill in ski boots and ski into the gondola again. I wonder if other PASRs will come* like @GrilledSteezeSandwich @MattEDGE@SallyCat @VTmark @VTmark_take2 @moe ghoul @Robert2 @RajeevGuptaSucheeta

*I'll be driving myself up in my Sonic (no carpool) and staying in my own hotel house room. We can hang out in front of the Fourrunner Quad in the morning, ski 1/8 of a run together, and maybe go to Piecasso one evening for takeout while I SUJOPO in my hotel house room the rest of the week

@saltyant- I’m down for Stowe!! I have epic this season. I’ve been looking for a 1-2 ish week Airbnb in January but I haven’t finalized anything.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, skiincy said:

This is grate! I'll be staying in a hotel house, haven't started looking yet. Northern Lights Lodge is decent and cheap but the owner wouldn't refund my non-refundable $318 a few years ago so I'm not sure about staying there again just on principle.

• Like 1