25 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The 4Runner line was half that on the powder day so I went to the Spruce side. There was no one over there and the snow on Upper Smugglers was deeeeep.

When I used to ski Stowe in college it was never that crowded but back then Stowe was an expensive place to ski.  Now that it’s on the epicpass it’s a bargain. Before Stowe was on the epicpass, season passes were well over $1,000. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

Hopefully it’s not too bad because I want to get Boo on her first gondy.

The gondola at Stowe is nice. Now the ones at Killington were kind of trashy inside when I was there in 2017. Maybe they've improved since.

Edited by saltyant

Looks awesome! I hate parking near the Four Runner because you have to walk up that dumb hill or steps. If you park by the gondola then you just have to skate on flatland for a bit which is still a lot of effort for lazy people like me who don't like to be physically exhausted. 

Edited by saltyant

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Looks awesome! I hate parking near the Four Runner because you have to walk up that dumb hill or steps. If you park by the gondola then you just have to skate on flatland for a bit which is still a lot of effort for lazy people like me who don't like to be physically exhausted. 

Salty it’s funny you go on 100 mile bike rides but walking up a small hill or some steps triggers you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...